Thread: FS: House of the Dead 2 & Two Official Sega Light Guns

1. Dreamcast FS: House of the Dead 2 & Two Official Sega Light Guns

SOLD SOLD SOLD. I'm selling a near-mint copy of HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2, along with a pair of near-mint Official Sega Light Guns - considered to be the most accurate light guns made for the system.

But wait! You say that the Sega light guns only work with an import copy of HotD2? No problem - because it's a Japanese copy with English menus, text, and VO. And I'm throwing in a FREE Gameshark CDX with dongle so you can play Japanese titles on your American system!

But wait again! Now that you have a Gameshark CDX, don't you need some FREE JAPANESE GAMES? Because I'm throwing in FREE import copies of Dynamite Cop (Dynamite Deka 2), Sonic Adventure, Marvel vs. Capcom, Powerstone, and Soul Calibur. All of these games are fully playable for the non-Japanese speaker. And heck, might as well throw in a free Tremor Pack, as well.

All this for only $49 shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a box with packing peanuts.

• I accept Paypal, Check, and USPS Money orders. (Wait a week for checks to clear.)
    • I've done business on this board before, but not in a long time. No complaints.
    • My ebay username is memorandum - unfortunately, I have one bad feedback from a dishonest twelve-year old.
    Last edited by lanselius; 17 Jul 2007 at 09:55 PM.

2. Damn tempting.

3. Sucks I don't have a television that works with the DC guns.

My trinitron died and I can't kick my wife out of the bedroom to play DC games in low-def.

4. Money sent.

5. Shipped five minutes after receipt of funds.

Because that's how I roll.

6. HOLLA!

7. lanselius--

Got all the goods this weekend. Thanks for such a sweet deal.

Now I know who to beat down to get HOTD and two guns.

Don't sleep.

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. !