Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter: The End

Harry Potter: The End

Well the seventh Harry Potter book comes out this Friday. I've heard stuff has been leaked on the net and I'd like to see the leaks so I don't have to read it, I guess.

Anyway, speculations on what you think is going down? What do you think Harry and Ginny's kid will be named?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. She did the predictable stuff. You know, Snape's not bad because Dumbledore left Harry the memory for the pensieve of the fight Hagrid overheard; Harry was an unexpected Horcrux; Harry gets killed and brought back to life by Fawkes; Malfoy cooperates with the Order of the Phoenix and spills the beans. What didn't surprise me but may catch others off guard is who actually kills Harry, because it's not Voldemort or any of the Death Eaters.

Are you serious because most of that is along the lines of what I expected, actually.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. That's why I said it was predictable.

EDIT: LOL
    Last edited by Calliander; 17 Jul 2007 at 11:49 PM.

5. Calliander's facts aren't all right (actually only 1 of them is 100% correct), he got em from somewhere that didn't actually read the book. Some of them are correct, but that's just because where the story was going was so damned obvious on some points.

I just finished it, it is true though that it's fairly predictable, I expected most of what happens to happen, and non of the deaths are really shocking IMO.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Real spoilers if anyone actually wants to know Moody, Tonks, Lupin, Fred, Severus, Dobby, and Snape all die, Severus was good in the end, his redemption was because he loved Lily (had in fact always been in love with her, had known her since childhood), and he killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's order (Dumbledore was dying anyway from the blackened hand), Voldemort kills Harry, sort of. Harry is a surprise 7th horcrux (Harry isn't actually killed, Voldemort just destoys the piece of his soul that is in Harry), Harry kills Voldemort in the end because Voldemorts third Avada Kadavara shot at Harry is deflected by Harry's disarming curse and hits Voldemort

And that's about all I can think of to spoil at the moment.
    Last edited by bbobb; 18 Jul 2007 at 08:47 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. YAY I LOVE SPOILERS! THAnks
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Calliander's facts aren't all right
    I was actually just guessing. More like hoping that would be the route she chose, instead of a predictable happy ending.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    What do you think Harry and Ginny's kid will be named?
    More like kids names (all named after other characters).

10. Unconfirmed: Harry gives Voldemort's corpse anal.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Jul 2007 at 01:11 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww