Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Radirgy, Bangaioh, Hori GC Pad, Dragon Force, Ikaruga ...

  1. Radirgy, Bangaioh, Hori GC Pad, Dragon Force, Ikaruga ...

    Here is a link to some ebay auctions I currently have running.
    Only 8 hours to go.

    some highlights:
    Dragon Force complete w/ memory card sticker
    sealed: Radirgy GeneriC, Ikaruga, Hori Gameboy Player controller
    Namco, and Konami arrange OSTs
    Comix Zone Sega Tunes soundtrack
    Guardian Heroes and Sin & Punishment guidebooks
    Lady Stalker Deathland guide book
    ActRaiser Challenge Book
    Last edited by Shooting Love; 18 Jul 2007 at 08:35 PM.

  2. I'd put the Dragon Force sticker on my 2nd memory cart. It had seemed like a good idea at the time.

    I'd bought the North American version of Fire Shark last month. It's a pretty cool game.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'd put the Dragon Force sticker on my 2nd memory cart. It had seemed like a good idea at the time.
    I'm hoping that sticker gives my auction an edge over the other complete Dragon Forces for action right now. Not too long ago one sold for $90 ..I'll be happy with $60

    I'd bought the North American version of Fire Shark last month. It's a pretty cool game.

    Fire Shark is certainly still an enjoyable playthrough. I've since got the domestic release - hence selling the JP version. Being one of the early Mega Drive games there is no region lockout, so as long as you squeeze it into your cart slot, it will play on any Genesis. The game really is one of the better 16-bit shmups. The stupid US box art seriously dashed any inclinations to purchase the game way back when - I wonder how many other sales the publisher lost becasue of the lame boxart.

  4. Thanks for the heads up. I never knew that Actraiser book existed.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I never knew that Actraiser book existed.
    I never knew it existed either, until I bought it
    I had been looking for just the game, but a Japanese seller had the game and book together so I went for it.
    The book is nothing earth shattering, but it is a really cool collectable with nice colorful maps, screenshots, and some cool artwork.
    I particularly like the hand drawn and colored level maps - that always provides a nice effect, rather than pieced together screen shots (though it does have those too). The up close pixelly screenshots of all the enemies are pretty cool too. It is one of the smaller imports books I've come across, but at the same time, it has more colorful images than most other guides which can be a lot of JP text.

    I have an absurd collection of import books and have been trying to get rid of duplicates, or ones that I don't own the matching game, but it is hard to gauge people's interest - or find the right buyers.
    The Landstalker Encyclopedia used to sell for nearly $100, but now I can't unload an extra I have for $20.
    And guides like Lady Stalker Deathland and Dragon Quest IV Jump Comics Selection are filled with artwork and props images and maps and screenshots that should be appealing to fans but getting the right exposure is difficult.

    Some others I'm currently trying to sell are:
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei
    Dragon Quest IV
    Yoshi's Island
    Brave Fencer Musahiden
    X-Men vs Streetfighter
    Encyclopedia Landstalker

    and domestic:
    Ogre Battle 64 Prima guide (brand new)
    Zelda OoT Nintendo Power guide (mint)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD ActRaiser -2.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	432.1 KB 
ID:	25446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD DragonQuest IV item sample.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	509.5 KB 
ID:	25447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD Ladystalker act 3.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	519.3 KB 
ID:	25448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD Ladystalker Map 6.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	25449  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD Panzer Zwei.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	441.6 KB 
ID:	25450   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD Panzer Zwei map sample.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	532.4 KB 
ID:	25451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD X-men vs Street sabretooth.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	717.7 KB 
ID:	25452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD Land Stalker cave map.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	608.3 KB 
ID:	25453  

    Last edited by Shooting Love; 18 Jul 2007 at 07:26 PM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    I never knew it existed either, until I bought it
    I had been looking for just the game, but a Japanese seller had the game and book together so I went for it.
    The book is nothing earth shattering, but it is a really cool collectable with nice colorful maps, screenshots, and some cool artwork.
    I particularly like the hand drawn and colored level maps - that always provides a nice effect, rather than pieced together screen shots (though it does have those too). The up close pixelly screenshots of all the enemies are pretty cool too. It is one of the smaller imports books I've come across, but at the same time, it has more colorful images than most other guides which can be a lot of JP text.
    Yeah, I'm an Actraiser freak (well, um, if you ignore the second one) so I had to bid regardless. Never played the JP version, but I hear there's slight changes beyond the gigantic A in the logo. Remember anything offhand?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo