Thread: Anti-Virus Software?

1. Anti-Virus Software?

I'm in the middle of building my laptop.
    I have three choice McAFEE(never tried although i havent heard good things), Norton(have it and it hurts my comps performance so its out of the question), or PC cillen(never tried although heard some good things.)

Anyone who has tried McAfee and or PC cillen care to tell me which uses more resources on your comp?
    Been reading the reviews but they don't mention it in much detail.
    Last edited by nocturne; 18 Jul 2007 at 10:05 PM.

2. Mac OS X.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico View Post
    Mac OS X.
    QFT.

But is it safe? Do the Jews have a hand in Mac OS? Cause if so then obviously Nocturne could never use it or trust it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Stay away from McAfee and Norton they are horrible horrible pieces of trash. I personally would recommend either Kaspersky, or AVG's free anti-virus program.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    QFT.

But is it safe? Do the Jews have a hand in Mac OS? Cause if so then obviously Nocturne could never use it or trust it.
    Go someplace else to troll.
    Stop being immature and get over yourself.

And Shin- Yeah i've heard Kapersky and AVG are quite good except they are not offered free with dells configuration.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    And Shin- Yeah i've heard Kapersky and AVG are quite good except they are not offered free with dells configuration.
    You have 2 options

DOn't take Anti-virsu software from them and install something that will actually protect your PC and not be a resource hog, or you know just take what ever have it bog down your system and not actually protect you from anything.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    You have 2 options

DOn't take Anti-virsu software from them and install something that will actually protect your PC and not be a resource hog, or you know just take what ever have it bog down your system and not actually protect you from anything.

Well pc-cillen is known to have a great anti-virus program.
    When the 15 months are up ill switch to something a bit better.

thanks for the help.