Thread: Werewolf's eBay auctions

1. Werewolf's eBay auctions

I'll be listing a bunch of games and such on eBay, trying to clear out some room and get some money as well.

Have some rare games that will be listed, and all my games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted so take a look ^..^

Werewolf's eBay auctions

2. Hi, Werewolf.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Hi, Werewolf.
    Hey long time no see, been keeping myself busy at work and playing a few games in my free time when I can, though not as much as I'd like too

I stop by every now and then though when I have time

4. Glad to see you're still around.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi128 View Post
    Glad to see you're still around.
    Yeah I'm still here and there

A bunch of new auctions going up over the weekend, check them out

Werewolf's eBay auctions

6. Added a ton more stuff, over a 100 games so far

Some very rare ones too, still have a lot to add though.

All my stuff is mint unless otherwise noted, I could provide a lot of information in each listing since that would have taken forever to do so if you have any questions feel free to ask

7. You think you can just not post here anymore, and then try to unload your old shit on us? Bastard. BASTARD.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    You think you can just not post here anymore, and then try to unload your old shit on us? Bastard. BASTARD.
    But, but... ok you got me

Sadly I can't access the forums during work anymore, that's mostly why I'm not posting as much, too much work and no play makes a tired wolf

I've been able to get on more from home at least, well when I'm home that is... and nice to see you to Dolemite

9. (sneaks past Dolemite)

I'll be listing some more auctions, check here for them if you interested as I'll have more rare games in these listings though not nearly going to list as many games as last time that was a nightmare shipping them all out XD