Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Wii60DS only

1. Going Wii60DS only

Simply put this is a huge sale that I am doing.
    Rather than allow a bunch of old games to sit around taking up dust I will sell them and maybe buy some new tires or more Wii60DS games.

Most of my "big ticket" items will end up on ebay.

This list will be updated a number of times.

Playstation 2(All of these require either a JP or modded console)
    Shipping prices are for the US only. Europeans are charged an extra $5.
    All games are in great and complete condition unless otherwise noted

Taito Legends 2(PAL release)- $18 shipped
    Earth Defense Force 2(JP)- $20 shipped
    Sengoku Basara 2(JP: Budget re-release)- $20 shipped
    Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box(JP)- $22 shipped -HOLD for JM
    The Oneechanbara 2 2nd release special edition etc.(JP)- $19
    Namco 50th Anniversary collection(Klonoa 1, Tekken 1, Ridge Racer, Ace Combat 2, Mr. Driller- All PSX versions...JP)- $20
    Tsukiyo Ni Saraba(JP)- $20 shipped
    Shinobido Takumi(JP)- $18 shipped

Code Age Commanders(Chinese?)- $12 shipped
    Initial D: Special Stage(PS2 The best release JP)- $18 shipped
    Nina Williams: Death by Degrees(STFU Asian release)- Has a broken case and is an absolute shithouse of a game. Free with any purchase.
    NeoGeo Battle Coliseum(Original release JP)- $30 shipped
    Strikers 1945 1-2 and Gunbird 1-2(Korean release)-$21 shipped -HOLD for JM
    Dororo(Chinese release)- $10 shipped
    Fighting! The All-Stars!(JP!)- $8 shipped

US PS2 games(I forgot I had a few!)

Time Crisis 3(Big box with the gun)-$30 shipped
    Vampire Night(Again. Big box with the gun)-$30 shipped ON HOLD for Bandit

Playstation 1
    Final Fantasy 8(original release for all green stripe haters)- $20 shipped
    Vagrant Story(original release but has some sticker residue)-$20 shipped
    Gradius Gaiden(JP Konami re-release)-$15 shipped

GENESIS
    All games are complete and in good condition unless otherwise noted.

Phantasy Star II(no map/guide otherwise great)-$15 shipped
    Phantasy Star III(map is on my wall..oops)- $10 shipped
    Sword of Vermillion(guide included)- $15 shipped
    Fatal Rewind(missing map cause it's on my wall)- $10 shipped
    Shadow of the Beast(ditto)- $10 shipped
    Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master- $10 shipped
    El Viento(case has seen better days and the manual is a copy)- $8 shipped
    X-Men- $10 shipped
    Space Harrier 2- $8 shipped
    Ghostbusters- $10 shipped
    Strider- $8 shipped
    Ghouls'N'Ghosts- $10 shipped
    Landstalker(no manual)- $11 shipped
    Wonder boy in Monster World- $12 shipped
    Super Hydlide- $10 shipped
    6-Pak(Sonic 1, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Super Hang-on, and Golden-Axe on one cart)(Manual is a photocopy I think and the case isn't so hot)- $10 shipped
    Shaq Fu(lolz)- $7 shipped
    Streets of Rage 2- $10 shipped
    Beyond Oasis(cardboard case has definitely seen better days)- $9 shipped
    Trouble Shooter(Case isn't quite 100&#37- $8 shipped
    Heavy Nova(this game sucks bad)- $7 shipped
    Hard Drvin'- $7 shipped
    Galahad- $8 shipped
    Castle of Illusion- $10 shipped
    Altered Beast- $8 shipped
    Technocop- $7 shipped

Dumb free stuff:
    Back when I bought Pulseman I also recieve the japanese version of Beyond Oasis(Story of Thor IIRC) if you have a game genie and know the code it's playable on US consoles. Free with the purchase of any two games. I'll even throw it in a plain black genesis case.

SATURN
    Again like the Genesis and PS2 all games are complete(including spinecards) unless otherwise noted.
    Japanese games:

Last Bronx(spine)- $10 shipped
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei(no spine)- $10 shipped
    Gun Griffon 2(no spine) -$10 shipped
    Wachenroder(hairline crack on the front of the case, includes spine and artbook but no stickers)- $10 shipped
    Vatlva(Odd one, a top-down viewed kart battle game from Ancient, makers of the Oasis/Thor games)- $9 shipped
    Funky Head Boxers(1st edition)- $9 shipped
    Darkstalkers: Vampire Hunters(includes spine & manual but comes in a regular jewel case)- $7 shipped
    Falcom Classics collection Volume 1(Includes Ys 1, Dragon Slayer, and Xanadu)(spine included as well as bonus disc- $12 shipped
    Magical School Lunar(spineless and it sucks bad)- $5 shipped
    Sonic R(original case is busted so I used the Baldur's Gate 1 expansion disc case as a replacement..spine & manual at least)- $7 shipped
    Devil Summoner 1(spineless regular edition)- $7 shipped
    Clockwork Knight(special edition that includes both games + extras...basically Clockwork Knight 2 US oh and no spine either)- $10 shipped
    Advanced Variable Geo(large box edition with the puzzle still sealed, actual game case has seen better days though..and no spine)- $35 shipped
    Anarchy in the Nippon(case damage like whoa, spine included at least)- $8 shipped
    Sonic Jam(no spine)- $10 shipped
    Sega Rally Championship(spine)-$8 shipped
    Cyber Doll(no spine)- $7 shipped
    Baku Baku Animal(no spine)- $8 shipped
    Riglord Saga 2(JP only sequel to Mystaria: Realms of Lore)- $8 shipped
    Pretty Fighter X(hey look another ecchi fighter, no spine)- $20 shipped
    Gran Chaser(case is torn to crap, game sucks, no spine! Why bother?)- FREE with any purchase or else it goes in the trash

US Saturn
    Quality and US Saturn don't really go together. Case damage is expected and disc scratches even more so. Either way all of these games worked fine last time I played them(which was back during WW2 or so). I'll put GREAT next to any game which is even remotely close to mint and YIKES if things are truly bad.

GREAT-Legend of Oasis- $15 shipped
    GREAT-Astal(odd there's no game title on the spine of the case)- $13 shipped

and then there was ugh
    YIKES- Fighters Megamix(manual is fine but disc isn't perfect and the case is for shit)- $8 shipped
    YIKES- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3(Better just get the 360 version cause this ain't happening)- $4 shipped or free with another purchase
    YIKES- Darius Gaiden(game is mega scratched and case is GONE! I still have the manual though lolz.)- $5 shipped
    WTF?- Golden Axe The Duel(Case and manual is okay but open it up and DAYTONA USA is inside! okay)- free with any purchase
    MEH-Galactic Attack(case and manual is fine but the game itself has tons of little scratches..shouldn't affect play but it's a sad sight to see) $8 shipped
    GREAT- Three Dirty Dwarves(great condition all around surprisingly)- $10 shipped
    GREAT- Shinobi Legions(good condition, bad FMVs)- $10 shipped
    GOOD- Powerslave(it's seen better days I guess but otherwise decent)- $10 shipped
    MEH- Mystaria: Realms of Lore(game looks fine but there's a nice long crack across the front of the case)- $10 shipped
    MEH- Hexen(looks to be in good condition, shame the actual game blows)- $7 shipped

Oh and if you want I can throw all of these games(well at least the ones under "and then there was ugh") into a box and sell them as is for eh...$42 shipped.

Japanese Saturn:
    The system should be in good condition still. I'm not 100% sure if the cartridge slot works though but otherwise it's decent.
    $45 shipped. I'll also include the necessary cables and controllers(and whatever else Saturn related I can dig up). Also if I can't sell the games otherwise I'll throw in three JP Saturn games of your choice from the $10 and under crowd(which is what? nearly all of them save a few shitty ecchi fighters)

L@@K RARE stuff:
    Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight(manual isn't so great)- Ebay or great offer
    Twinkle Star Sprites(spine)- great offer or....? Well I'll find somebody to buy this.
    Symphony of the Night(US Greatest hits PS1 version)- Yes I wish I was kidding but apparently this goes for a bit of change on ebay. I'm going to get while the getting is good.
    Shining Force 1
    Shining Force 2(in a plastic case instead of cardboard, comes with two manuals(wtf?))
    Streets of Rage 3
    ToeJam & Earl(Don't ask me I don't know why myself)

Even more dumb free stuff!:
    A new sealed Gorillaz: Demon Days CD. Buy a couple games and you can have it.

I will combine shipping so don't be afraid to buy multiple games and save a few bucks.

Oh and there will also be a bunch of DVDs on ebay eventually if you want to take your chances.
    Last edited by PepsimanVsJoe; 16 Aug 2007 at 02:53 PM.

2. PM Sent

3. ill take beatmania with con
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I'll take Monster World for PS2.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    ill take beatmania with con
    You got it. PM me and we'll work out the details.

6. PepsimanVsJoe,

Sent you another PM about Vampire Night and your other copy of GH.

7. I might be interested in some Genesis stuff.

8. I'm definitely interested in some Genesis stuff.

9. Alright some stuff has been sold, some other stuff put on hold, etc.

For everyone who has already purchased stuff/is about to purchase stuff I will ship everything this monday. I apologize as it should have been earlier but things happen.

BTW: Sunday I'll have the Genesis/Saturn lists up. Main reason it's taking longer is because these two systems collections aren't as cut & dry as my PS2 collection(game quality and such is all over the place)

Ooh nice my car battery died. Looks like I'll have to find more stuff to post for sale.
    Last edited by PepsimanVsJoe; 29 Jul 2007 at 03:43 AM.