Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7686888990

Thread: JJ Abrams' Star Trek

1. Star Trek 2 ... June 29th 2012.

Also, more news on what's coming out that year.

Quote Originally Posted by AICN
    Hey folks, Harry here with a wonderful factoid... You see, the Untitled STAR TREK sequel is scheduled to be released May 29th, 2012. Thank God! I don't know about you, but I very much want to see one last trek into JJ's special brand of STAR TREK. Now, it is also true that JJ is not officially helming this one, at least that hasn't been formally announced or decided yet. That they have a date, most likely, probably, could maybe mean they have a notion now of what they're going to attempt to make. But that's if you believe one needs to know what they're shooting, if it is up to snuff, etc - PRIOR to having a date put out there. That's the spectacular year of Pixar's NEWT, Disney's KING OF THE ELVES, the alleged 4th PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, CARS 2, The second film of the HOBBIT stuff they're doing in New Zealand, ANT-MAN possibly, GHOSTBUSTERS 3, HEAVY METAL, and on and on and on... Some of those are dreams, like IRON MAN 3, but then JOHN CARTER OF MARS also hits. And will we get AVATWO before the Mayans press boom on that Earth-Busting Obsidian Doomsday Bomb! But at the very least, it is being planned that there will be 1 last STAR TREK before the end of everything!
    edit: Harry put the wrong fucking month. Everywhere else I go to ... Latino Review, Firstshowing, /film, JoBlomovies, IESB.net ... have the June date.
    Last edited by Advocate; 09 Jan 2010 at 12:42 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flair.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	51175  

3. Why whatever are you implying Josh?

4. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. you forgot the twinkle in his eye, which was David.

6. Also that's more diffuse than flare. Plus you need 2 or 3 flares at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. .... They're making a live action Heavy Metal movie?

I guarantee that it won't have enough insane titties to make it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Also that's more diffuse than flare. Plus you need 2 or 3 flares at once.
    That's about 30 flares, using ALL THREE lens flair settings.