Page 1 of 90 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: JJ Abrams' Star Trek

1. JJ Abrams' Star Trek

Sylar is Spock.

More to come out of SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. This whole trend on remakes has gotten too out of hand to be of interest anymore.

3. If the guy behind Lost taking over Star Trek isn't of interest to you, you need to change your avatar.

4. You're the one who said this series was getting a reboot.

And the av fits the mood perfectly incase you can't figure it out.

5. HEAD IN HANDS

6. Quote Originally Posted by SSH!

- Zachary Quinto is confirmed to play Spock in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek, but he won't be the only Spock... Leonard Nimoy returns as well! They are looking for a Captain Kirk and are trying to get William Shatner back as well.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    You're the one who said this series was getting a reboot.
    Well, not in the sense of that the old continuity doesn't count, just that it won't be referenced. This is young Kirk and Spock's first mission together.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    And the av fits the mood perfectly incase you can't figure it out.
    Oh, I get it, you're one of those weirdos who don't like Lost, aren't you? :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    he won't be the only Spock... Leonard Nimoy returns as well! They are looking for a Captain Kirk and are trying to get William Shatner back as well.
    Heh, so I'm guessing Nimoy and the Shat will feature in a framing sequence where they reminisce about the old days... boy, that JJ Abrams sure loves his flashbacks, doesn't he?

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Oh, I get it, you're one of those weirdos who don't like Lost, aren't you? :-/
    No he's one of the weirdos who liked Star Trek before Paramount leeched all the life from the franchise and were forced to try and scramble to save their precious cashcow by hiring the latest big name to exhume the corpse one last time.

Love Star Trek
    Never seen one single solitary minute of either Lost or Heroes.
    Until i see more im on the fence bout this one.

JBNagis

10. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    No he's one of the weirdos who liked Star Trek before Paramount leeched all the life from the franchise and were forced to try and scramble to save their precious cashcow by hiring the latest big name to exhume the corpse one last time.
    I couldn't have said it better.