Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuck

1. Chuck

Chuck Bartowski is a socially awkward twenty-something who works as a computer expert at his local electronics retailer with his best friend, Morgan Santos. His sister, Ellie, is a doctor who is contantly looking out for his best interests and wants to help him find a girlfriend. On the night of his birthday party, Chuck receives an e-mail from his former Stanford University roommate, Bryce Larkin, who is now a CIA agent. When he opens it, he unwittingly downloads an entire server of sensitive data once only privy to the government of the United States into his brain. Both the NSA and the CIA want the intelligence returned to them and dispatch agents of their own, Major John Casey and Sarah Walker, respectively, to retrieve the data. As Chuck experiences flashes of memory activated by certain subliminal triggers, he must use the knowledge he now possesses to help the government in thwarting assassins and international terrorists upending his previously uneventful life. His decision to live out his life as normally as possible also forces Casey and Walker to establish an uneasy alliance whose now shared goal is to protect Chuck at all costs.
    A pre-air of the pilot is available.
    Last edited by Chux; 26 Jul 2007 at 11:41 AM.

2. Is about Chuck, the master of the internet?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    A pre-air of the pilot is available.
    A lot of that going around lately, huh?

4. So the show is about a Mod for the ultra secret NL Message Board. And everyone believes he's a human, but in fact a MONSTER?

oh and he hands out teh ban and yellowcards like a child molester hands out lollipops at a kindergarten playground.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    A lot of that going around lately, huh?
    Yup.

Also, updated my first post.

6. Wow, it is about Chuck, the master of the internet. Holy shit.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Wow, it is about Chuck, the master of the internet. Holy shit.
    Yeah, and he hangs out with a hot blond. You have no idea how I'm going to be crushed if this show sucks.

FURTHERMORE

Most shows are rips from preview and review DVDs sent out by the studios to several media outlets and TV editors. Even though there is no hard evidence that these shows are leaked on purpose, the leaks will definitely get the hype going on the Internet. Unofficial, pre-air reviews are already popping up at several places on the Internet.

The Sarah Connor Chonicles, Pushing Daisies, Californication, Reaper, and Chuck are new TV shows that are about to start on their first season. The leak of The Sarah Connor Chonicles, highly anticipated by fans of The Terminator, stands out because this show is scheduled to launch in 2008. All the other leaks will air within the next few months.

For Weeds, it’s the second time that episodes have leaked before being aired on TV. Last year, exactly the same thing happened and thousands of people downloaded and watched the first episodes before they aired on TV. TV studios already offer a number of pilot episodes on the iTunes Store for free. Would it be too big a leap to assume they do the same on BitTorrent?

Here’s a list of the TV shows that leaked to BitTorrent this week, including the ‘offline’ air date:
    # Weeds: (season 3) scheduled to air on August 13, 2007
    # Chuck: (season 1) scheduled to air on September 24, 2007
    # The Sarah Connor Chonicles: (season 1) scheduled to air on early 2008
    # Pushing Daisies: (season 1) scheduled to air on September 26, 2007
    # Californication: (season 1) scheduled to air on July 24, 2007
    # Reaper: (season 1) scheduled to air on September 25, 2007
    # Brotherhood: (season 2) scheduled to air on September 30, 2007
    # Dexter: (season 2) scheduled to air on July 29, 2007

8. I thought this was going to be about Chuck Norris. Bummer.

9. Way to be current.

10. I watched it, and I like it. I think the sidekick dude is really annoying, but otherwise I like the cast.

The CIA chick is a seriously hot bamma (Like, a way hotter Naomi Watts IMO) and it's got Jane from Firefly as an NSA dude. Has potential.

n May 2007, NBC announced that their official website would launch "MyNBC" allowing users to be more interactive with selected shows. MyNBC will allow fans to delve inside Chuck's "brain" which will host hotspots of top-secret government information that the title character possesses. It will also have bonus video features.[16] In addition, NBC further announced in July 2007 that tie-in micro websites where fans who log onto BuyMore.net would be directed to NerdHerdHelp.com giving them access to exclusive content of the show and a blog written by the title character's best friend and sidekick, Morgan Santos, would be launched in September 2007.[17] In July 2007, it was reported that NBC is expected to spend about $8 million in total promoting the show.

http://www.chuckssecret.com/