Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 86969899100

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread 3: Rise of the Machines

1. The 40gig is missing all the chips to get even the software emu to work, from what I understand.

2. Quote Originally Posted by sonic6 View Post

Also "Calling All Cars" is now $4.99 until the 25th.
    Is Calling All Cars any good?

3. GT5 Prologue demo on the F-Chan marketplace. Downloading now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll View Post
    But why doesn't the 40GB have the software emulation?
    In a recent interview, some super-excutive Sony guy admitted that the reason BC isn't included in the 40 GB version is to force people to buy PS3 games rather than just play their old shit til the end of time. He actually says that Sony will save very little money by leaving the feature out. Incredible.

edit: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1192...googlenews_wsj
    (Jack Tretton)
    Full article posted here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200326
    Last edited by epmode; 19 Oct 2007 at 07:03 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ME! View Post
    Sony Masterminds.
    "Our PS3 library sucks, how can we get people to start buying games for the system they have bought?"
    "I know, we'll eliminate the ability to play the old games! Then they'll have to buy Genji! We'll flip many copies of it for maximum profits!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing.

7. So GT5 Prologue is exactly what you would expect. Gorgeous game with the same bland GT gameplay. There are a good handful of cars in the demo including the new Skyline, though the front end and the rear end are covered with those stupid black covers. Only 1 track obviously, and the most disappointing part is no cockpit view available.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. So basically, this is a demo of a demo? I wonder if it will show up on the US PS Store next Thursday?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I played at a friend's--it's a fun game but it's primarily a multiplayer game and I don't think the community is strong enough now for it to be worth it.