Page 1 of 100 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread 3: Rise of the Machines

1. Official PlayStation 3 Thread 3: Rise of the Machines

Still on the fence myself. It's too bad that Heavenly Sword isn't living up to the hype.

2. I want to pick it up, but then it still lacks games, and I still dont have hdtv . So i will wait till i get me tv first and by that time Folklore, HS and others will be out for me to grab.

3. Sony conference is up on the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Still on the fence myself. It's too bad that Heavenly Sword isn't living up to the hype.
    I'm not sure there were that many who thought the devs of Kung fu chaos could compete with the best out there in gameplay but I was surprised in a good way. It's no DMC or Ninja Gaiden beater though that's for sure.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    To who? It certainly met my modest expectations, and solidified my purchase when it comes out. It is just incredibly short (as in, literally, a matter of no more than five minutes), which I think is much more the issue than the actual quality of the game.

And I find it curious that you're always so quick to jump on creating the PS3 thread, despite having little interest in one. Tell us how you really feel?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. Demo was really good, but damn, I have takin pisses that lasted longer than that demo.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Demo was really good, but damn, I have takin pisses that lasted longer than that demo.
    confirmed, that was soo short for a 1 gig demo haha.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Demo was really good, but damn, I have takin pisses that lasted longer than that demo.
    They gotta fill up that bluray disc.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Considering I've been downloading the demo for 10 hours now, that news sucks. Why is it my 360 demos literally take 10 min to download, while PS3 ones take a year and a fucking half?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. my downloads havent taken too long on the ps3 so far but the installs fucking suck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Considering I've been downloading the demo for 10 hours now, that news sucks. Why is it my 360 demos literally take 10 min to download, while PS3 ones take a year and a fucking half?
    Because you are not paying for that service.