Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI remakes coming to DS

1. Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI remakes coming to DS

Well there you go, now the DQ games are getting the same kind of remakes we're seeing for the FF games.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Jesus loves me!!!

I've been waiting for this shit forfuckingever.

Looks like more DQVII which cannot possibly be a bad thing.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. I'm glad to see remakes of DQIV and DQVI. I'll buy those. They would have been better on the PS2 or Wii, but eh. There's no reason to buy the DQV remake, however, as there is an awesome remake of that on the JP PS2. I can't imagine the DS remake coming close to that. I couldn't stand playing the DQIV remake on the JP PSX, the craptastic graphics killed it for me, so I'm hoping this one will be better.

Also, I doubt these will be released outside of Japan, but who knows. Square-Enix seems to be releasing more and more stuff in the USA and Europe these days.
    Last edited by blueskied; 30 Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM.

4. hi dog$ :)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    hi dog$
    lols

DQ8 was pretty successful here ya?

I'd I guess if dqswords, dq joker, and I'm assuming dq9 do well here we might have a chance of seeing them.

I'd like to give them a try.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    Looks like more DQVII which cannot possibly be a bad thing.
    I have never agreed with anyone more than I agree with you right now.

7. I'm thinking it'll come over. DQ has some recognition West-side these days.
    They would have been better on the PS2 or Wii, but eh.
    There's no way i'd actually finish any of those unless they were on a portable.
    Donk

8. IV is either the best or second best RPG I've ever played and I've always wanted to play V & VI. So this is great news and it'll be awesome if they see the light of day here in the states.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I'm really really hyped about IV and VI.

V... meh, as stated the PS2 version of it is really good already.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    IV is either the best or second best RPG I've ever played and I've always wanted to play V & VI.
    What are the last five rpgs you've played?