Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever skipped school/work to play a game?

1. ... can't say that i have ever...

... and Zidane... how the hell can it take you 2 weeks to beat FF7?

... i mean... i played through the first disc while at my cousins house for 2 days (he had a PSX and FF7 before i even had a PSX)... you must have been pretty lazy to have taken 2 weeks...

2. Originally posted by taloony
    Hmm. I'm not currently enrolled in college because of my poor time management skills with class and games. Impulses are a tough thing for me to deal with, and if I feel like sitting down to play a game for awhile, chances are I'll do it, and to hell with everything else.

zidane747 Guest
    FirstBlood: well, like I said, I'm living the hardcore life, and I decided to inspect every nook and cranny, and savor every moment of the game(just like I did with all the MG's). Some people might see it as lazy(which it probably is ^_^), but that's just me.

Nash: Metal Gear Solid? Solid Metal Metal Gear Solid Gear Metal!!

Luke: Okay, this is the last straw for me. Every thread I post in, you have to come by with one of your "witty" comments towards me. I'm fucking sick of it already. I haven't done ANYTHING to you to warrant this. You'd think it would be a waste of your time, but it isn't. You're just an annoying little bastard, an 100% Premium Ass-munching pirate fag transvestite. Oh, and I am hardcore, and guess what? That means that you are indeed fucking Yu Suzuki(or flucking, as you so put it). Leave me the hell alone already.

MODS: sorry for the outburst, but he just won't leave me alone. I promise it won't happen again.

4. Originally posted by AFX
    One time I did. It lasted about 4 years.
    that's what i was gonna post.

5. Originally posted by FirstBlood
    ... and Zidane... how the hell can it take you 2 weeks to beat FF7?

... i mean... i played through the first disc while at my cousins house for 2 days (he had a PSX and FF7 before i even had a PSX)... you must have been pretty lazy to have taken 2 weeks...
    I lent my PS and FF7 to my friend in exchange for his Zelda and N64.

Five days later, he logged SIXTY hours into that game and beat it also.

Doesn't sound impossible to me.

6. I've been doing it since high school. To this day I still reserve one day a semester to call in sick to work and stay home to play games. I usually reserve them for the big titles.

7. Originally posted by Lucas Barton

that's what i was gonna post.
    WAM! Did you really dropped-out of high-school for a few years?

8. Once in college.

Got up, got my books together, went to check my mail at the college post office. My copies of Metal Slug and Thunderforce Gold Pack 2 Saturn came in. Walked past first class and drove home for game bliss.

And I missed far more school just for being a lazy bastard (getting up at 5:30 sucked). *-neo