Page 11 of 257 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War Official Thread : Shoot To The Left

1. Our ranked matches where going well last night until Razor yelled at B-Ri for whining and acting like a baby. All in all I think we lost only one match because Cowutopia "lost his connection", thanks dude. nah, good times!

I had too many cocks in my mouth for my bandwidth to handle.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 02 Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post

Edit: WTF do these numbers even mean. There are no headers to the columns so I don't know what "142336 K3V2 15081" means.
    Pretty sure one is your rank and the other is literally your total points. If you click on your xbl name on the website it will give you a very detailed rundown in a popup window including kills, death, matches won/lost, rounds won/lost, how many nade tags, curb stomps, chainsaw kills, etc.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    Our ranked matches where going well last night until Razor yelled at B-Ri for whining and acting like a baby. All in all I think we lost only one match because Cowutopia "lost his connection", thanks dude. nah, good times!
    Well it was getting annoying. We were losing more because of it. Cooler heads always prevail. Blv this.

5. Cooler balls prevail as well, I was dipping my balls in a vat of butter pecan ice cream while playing last night.... then my cat went to town!

WHHHHA WHAAAAAT?

6. What indeed.

7. bestiality imo

8. The best....

Good ranked games last night, I particularly liked the 4 on 1 slow dance we did near the torque bow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, you guys make me feel special. Wanna spoon?

Who is all up for a Gears of War farming kills night to get a portion of these achievements out of the way?

9. I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. I'll be down after the weekend Because honestly, I don't know how else I'm going to get this Hammer achievement.