Page 29 of 257 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War Official Thread : Shoot To The Left

1. Cry me a fucking river. You think you're affected by lag? LOL.

2. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Cry me a fucking river. You think you're affected by lag? LOL.
    LOL, arjue = lag master. i heard in australia packets are delivered in reverse.

yes, there definitely was major lag last night. people were floating around the screen even after downs. Point blank shotgun shots would not phase people, but if i fired 2 feet in front of someone they would explode. i was constantly getting stuck on walls that didnt exist, and so forth

my game was way off most of the night until i tried to compensate with timing or only use explosive weapons, but even then i did mildly better

also i was speccing b ri at some of the points that he is complaining about and those did definitely happen

im not pulling a wah, some nights are better than others. just saying that there is lag and it can be bad.

but i would rather have a bad lag night or two than not play at all
    Last edited by D_N_G; 11 Aug 2007 at 10:05 AM.

3. I was playing fine.

Wemen's chainsaw can go to hell, though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    LOL, arjue = lag master. i heard in australia packets are delivered in reverse.
    Na, its because we are using summer packets, while they are using winter ones.

5. Even when Cow was hosting last night, I didn't have any problem with lag, and the only time he dominated us was when he kept his shotgun out while we were fucking around with smoke nades and pistols.

You just need to chill out and realize that there will be a tiny bit of bullet lag when you go against the host and adjust your aim accordingly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Even when Cow was hosting last night, I didn't have any problem with lag, and the only time he dominated us was when he kept his shotgun out while we were fucking around with smoke nades and pistols.

You just need to chill out and realize that there will be a tiny bit of bullet lag when you go against the host and adjust your aim accordingly.
    True. Caps connection does blow goats tho

7. b-ri sucks dick and that has nothing to do with any sort of netcode, stfu

8. OH SNAP!!!

9. Sugar Snaps!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    OH SNAP!!!
    yes cause it takes COURAGE to call people out on the internet.

b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),