Page 7 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War Official Thread : Shoot To The Left

1. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    It's not having a conversation thats the problem, its the constant yelling, narrorating every little thing going on while your playing, and talking or yelling at people in your house without muting yout mic. Also, and I am speaking directly to Razor on this one, for the love of god and everything that is sacred, dont listen to shitty music so loud that we can hear and definately don't sing along to it. Thats just crossing a line that nobody here should cross.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats all that comes out of youre mouth 90% of the time. If you want people to STFU you should start doing it yourself.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    for the love of god and everything that is sacred, dont listen to shitty music so loud that we can hear and definately don't sing along to it.
    Don't be that guy. For the love of god.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I enjoy Razor's singing. I vote for him.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Let's play some Madden 06 then.
    OK.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I enjoy Razor's singing. I vote for him.
    If Razor can throw in some Slayer licks and maybe some old school Metallica than he can sing all he wants...

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thats all that comes out of youre mouth 90% of the time. If you want people to STFU you should start doing it yourself.
    I agree, I do say that a lot, but the funny thing is it's usually someone else half the time and you get all mad at me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I agree, I do say that a lot, but the funny thing is it's usually someone else half the time and you get all mad at me.
    I myself never blurt out random expletives/sayings so I thank you for not including me in your e-trash talk.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    I myself never blurt out random expletives/sayings so I thank you for not including me in your e-trash talk.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

This thread sucks. Get on Gears, homos.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Get a job, hippie.