Page 1 of 257 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War Official Thread : Shoot To The Left

1. Gears of War Official Thread : Shoot To The Left

Third thread in the continuing saga of this epic game and TNL's online shenanigans.

Last edited by K3V; 08 Aug 2007 at 09:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. Xbox 360 II GoW: A Tale of What-saying and Wahmbulances, Eternally Retold

The database must be preserved.

3. This game sucks.

4. This thread sucks.

5. As much as I the love the titles that go into these Gears threads, there really is no need for one unless there is some major news. Most of us get on around the same time everynight to play and the room more than likely fills up within in minutes.

6. As much as I the love the video that went into this Gears threads, there really is no need for a thread unless there is some major news. Most of us get on around the same time everynight to play and the room more than likely fills up within in minutes.

7. I vote this thread as the rightful successor in the GoW lineage over Bacon's thread.

Lock on the other one, please.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    As much as I the love the titles that go into these Gears threads, there really is no need for one unless there is some major news. Most of us get on around the same time everynight to play and the room more than likely fills up within in minutes.
    I veto Cap's idea and this thread. Viva the other thread.

9. The other thread is a noob. Also, I understand that its mother has loose morals.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Also, I understand that its mother has loose morals.
    Bonus!