Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - August 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Preach on brother!
    I prefer to not see movies in the theater. Movie theaters are overpriced, have jackasses working there, and I hate when I have to sit next to fat smelly people. I much prefer to buy/rent movies and enjoy them on my 56" 1080p set and surround sound system that I can turn up as much as want. Fuck movie theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    BT delivered right to my HTPC last week.
    PIRATE!!!

2. Black Dhalia
    Crank
    Lucky # Slevin
    Clerks 2
    (for $20)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Anyone who doesn't pick up 300 this week, let alone today, needs to be slapped in the face. I finally watched this movie and by god if it isn't movie of the fucking year.
    I can't wait until thursday when I can finally watch this. 300 will most definitely be my first Bluray movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Sounds like you need to go to a theater that doesn't stink.

4. 300 @ imax was teh win

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Sounds like you need to go to a theater that doesn't stink.
    I just prefer to enjoy a movie for the first time at my house on my couch where I can be most comfortable. No better way to watch a movie IMHO.

6. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    300 @ imax was teh win
    Basically what I'm getting at.

7. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. Shit, I want that. I heard the final boss track on Myspace.

It is the hotness. I've enjoyed every track immensely, but the MetalMan and Aquaman tracks make the CD worth it by itself. It's only $11.50 on www.rahmnation.org