My stepmother got a free LG Chocolate so she doesn't need her V325 anymore. I have the same phone, so I can vouch for it.

Has a decent camera phone for basic PIX messaging. Does text messaging (keypad is clicky, so texting is easier, in my opinion). You can use Motorola Tools with a bit of creative technique to get media onto the phone. It's not natively supported but it's possible. I Master Chief'd my phone with Halo mp3s and a Chief wallpaper for kicks. It actually has excellent mp3 ringtone support. Has GPS navigation and a bunch of other useful applications. Aside from that, it's a sturdy phone and I've been impressed with its ability to resist scratching and drop damage. My stepmom takes a bit better care of her phone and it has no major cosmetic flaws, just a hairline scratch or two on the silver front.

It's mini-USB to charge and transfer data, but you can charge it with the USB cables on your computer. Also comes with a wall charger and a car charger that can both be used to charge other mini-USB devices.

Verizon is easy about switching accounts so just take the phone to any booth or store and they'll get it hooked up with your number and all that fun stuff.

Asking $45 for the bundle. I might have the box, and definitely have the original owners manual, if that makes a difference. Shipping's $5 but if you're local pickup is always welcome.

I also have an older LG G4015 for sale. It's a SIM phone so AT&T users can pop in their card and have instant access. This phone is very basic, but still nice. Full color screen and incredibly lightweight (it feels like it has no battery in it, it's impressive). No camera or anything fancy, but it's a sturdy little phone all the same. SMS capable. Comes with a wall charger. Asking $20 shipped.

Do not PM me. Please post here.