Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7686888990

Thread: Official Friday the 13th

1. This thread make me wanna watch Crystal Lake memories! Also, the woman that bought me the Crystal Lake memories coffee table book is the woman I married. Coincidence? It was the first thing she ever bought for me!

That head crush on 7's uncut kills is epic!

2. I'm inspired to watch this now:
    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YellerDog; 13 Feb 2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Nice! Savini has such a large body of work, he's a master for sure. I knew a couple of people that went to his school, but they didn't do anything with it (damn CG era). We could make a thread of Savini's work and go on for pages but I'll refrain since this is a Friday the 13th thread

4. I'm marathoning these today.
    Not really into horror films. People acting stupidly amd getting killed annoys me.
    Have only watched 1 and 2 so far. Starting 3 right now.
    1 was cheesy and pretty tame compared to what I remember.
    2 had some nice boobs and the Milton Bradley Microvision (2 of them even!).

The story kinda confuses me. Ma Kettle went around killing everyone because Jay drowned. But then Jay didnt drown and instead has been living in the woods all this time? And now he's got a deformed face though he was a normal kid?
    Seems silly to be so fast and loose with the continuity from part 1 to part 2. Should have keep the original anthology premise.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    But then Jay didnt drown and instead has been living in the woods all this time? And now he's got a deformed face though he was a normal kid?
    Seems silly to be so fast and loose with the continuity from part 1 to part 2. Should have keep the original anthology premise.
    Yup. Normal non-deformed kid.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Nice find!

And yeah, that KABOOM in the opening credits is a panic. But Part 3 still holds the undisputed overall title for wacky F13 title sequences:

Huh? Oh yeah, the ax mark is reversed. Never noticed that before.
    They did that (reminds me of Superman) because the movie was 3D. I had the movie on Blu-Ray with a pair of the old red and blue lens glasses. The only time anything was 3D was when an axe flew at the screen, or someone would point an object towards the audience.

7. Sorry, I didnt freeze frame the movie while I watched it. There was no mention of him being deformed. Just a bunch of references to "a kid that drown."

8. Watched that part on youtube just now. The film quality on there was much cleaner than what I watched earlier. Makes more sense now when mom started to say "Jason was...not a good swimmer."
    Anyway, other point still stands.

I haven't seen any of these movies in years, but I always liked the original "Mom is crazy" story to "super strong zombie Jason" story. Then again I'm weird, my favorite two movies were the ones that Jason wasn't actually in.

10. I fully admit that the continuity of these movies is pretty fucking wonky. Best to have a few drinks and just go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    They did that (reminds me of Superman) because the movie was 3D.
    Yeah, I know. I was more referring to the goofy horror disco music.