Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Nintendo Wii

1. WTB: Nintendo Wii

Looking for 2 Nintendo Wii's.

2. WTB: Proper Forums

3. That wasn't terribly funny IMO.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    WTB: Proper Forums
    Uhhh did I not post this in the trade depot?

5. Nah, it was in gaming discssion.

Think of it as a move and a free bump.

6. Check your local Bestbuy Tim, I have seen them here and there (last time was in 86th ave BB).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Nah, it was in gaming discssion.

Think of it as a move and a free bump.
    Whoops. My bad. I thought I posted it in trade depot.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Check your local Bestbuy Tim, I have seen them here and there (last time was in 86th ave BB).
    Not trying to pay full retail plus tax on it. Looking to pay maybe $200 for it. Emailed a couple of people on craiglist but they either dont respond or flaked on me. One guy in BK was selling system with 2 games and classic controller for $250 - was out for weekend and said he would call. emailed him yesterday and he replied saying he sold it on Monday..fucker!. Another is selling system (no packaging) with 2 games and extra set of controllers for $250...waiting for reply.

One is for coworker and the other i will be putting in gfs house.

8. I am selling a Wii with classic controller, component cable, Super Paper Mario, and Sonic and the Secret Rings for $250. I've barely used it and have all of the original packaging. Just let me know.

9. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood View Post
    I am selling a Wii with classic controller, component cable, Super Paper Mario, and Sonic and the Secret Rings for $250. I've barely used it and have all of the original packaging. Just let me know.
    PM'd

10. I've got a Wii to sell. Barely used, perfect condition, all boxes and docs.

Wii
    Classic Controller
    Wario Ware
    Zelda

I'll sell it for $250 too. Or sans games for $200.