Page 15 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

1. I had it all typed out but it doesn't seem worth it, seeing as how they ignored Mzo's rad recruitment post.

2. Don't know how many here are in the raiding part of the game but for those that might be interested

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In regards to the health nerf and sunwell radiance being gone...

We did SW tonight. Had a 15 min server restart message right as we zoned in, and killed Kalecgos with about 5 mins left on the restart. We killed him in 3 portals.

We waited for the restart, went over to Brutallus. Damage output on tanks is weak now, it's kinda a joke. We killed him in 2 mins.

We pretty much just winged Felmyst, had couple deaths left and right, and we killed him in ONE flight. He was 50% when he went up, dead before the second flight.

We killed the shadow chick on the twins fight in one conflag, finished the fight with 4 minutes left on the enrage timer.

Now here's the dumb part. We did M'uru with 2 tanks. One tank tanked adds coming from both sides, one tank on sentinels, both warriors. We off tanked all the adds, and the warrior basically soloed the sentinel by himself. We got to phase 2 before the second sentinel. That's not even a minute into the fight basically. Killed Entropius too fast to even matter.

KJ was the biggest joke of all. We basically tanked all 3 deceivers on top of each other and killed them all so fast they didn't even manage to shadowbolt. We got KJ from 85% - 55% in just one bubble, and we didn't even need to use a dragon from 55%-25% (yes, no darkness). 25% - 0% basically had no need for a dragon bubble either.

Warrior AE tanking is crazy fun now. I'm doing a lot of things I could normally not do. I'm not upset with the SW nerf since my guild does outgear the place, but it's kind of ridiculous how much of a joke it is now. We cleared the place in a little over an hour and a half.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about BT (different guild, apparently on Brut)

For those who were asking about the effect of the changes/30% HP reduction for mobs on raiding, quite simply the end result is that the content was nerfed hard. Running through BT tonight felt like running through Naxx 60 last week with 25 level 70s. We were not aiming for a speed run, but cleared the zone in two hours.

Examples: We easily killed Teron before the first constructs were spawned. We also killed Illidan without seeing his demon phase - we had 20 seconds to go in the normal phase when he died. Our ret paladin was responsible for 15% of the healing done on Council. The changes are significant.

We're doing Sunwell Thursday. We have been working on Brutallus and it's already absolutely clear that if these changes have as much of an effect on the tightly-tuned fights in Sunwell as they have in BT that it's going to be a pushover.
    Obviously before expansion blizz tries to make things much easier, but this one me thinks someone kinda miscalculate at one point. This sounds too easy, especially considered how fast m"uru/Entropius gets killed now. Non the less at least more guilds can close TBC chapter much better than vanilla wow where almost the entire raid community got cockblocked at 4h/saph.

3. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    I had it all typed out but it doesn't seem worth it, seeing as how they ignored Mzo's rad recruitment post.
    Horde.

4. Reroll.

5. Fuck that, I just went from the joke DPS to the most valuable caster class.

I'd not dropping this toon.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Horde.
    You had years to pick the right choice, don't make excuses.

Also: TrialSword had no issue.

7. Also, hitting 60 is already trivial and 60-70 was shortened with the latest patch. Stick with the Horde guy for now but try to have a 70 Alliance in time for WOTLK.

8. Trialsword sucked until I had lunch with him in Baltimore and told him to shape up or ship out.

Nerfed content sounds exciting.

Opaque, post an armory link to your character. Chances are you are still joke DPS.

Everyone needs to be in SH for WotLK.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Nerfed content sounds exciting.

Opaque, post an armory link to your character. Chances are you are still joke DPS.

Everyone needs to be in SH for WotLK.
    1.4k dps with 25% raid wide healing is no joke right now.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wing&n=Ohpaque