Page 3 of 168 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

1. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Seriously, mid level content pls.
    How about all the original endgame content, which is now late midgame content when this comes out and 80 is the cap? :P

2. Yeah, I don't care anymore.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Seriously, mid level content pls.
    That will never happen.

Either way I like this idea less and less. Not for anything I had to claw and scratch my way to see all of endgame before either expansion came out, and at the moment I doubt I will see much beyond Karazan and the first few 25 mans, mostly because TBC killed the raiding guild. Not to say it was perfect before, but it was managable and even the most bumbling raid leaders (me) found their way to the important stuff. Now its just like a maze of annoyances, confusion, and gear that really ain't that big of an upgrade.

They really need to find a better way to tack shit on to the end of these MMORPG's, because letting me level another 10 level's so I can complete a ridiculous attunement quest to be eligible for a bunch of raids I probably will never see the end of, is getting really old.

TBC made this mistake of making the ability to start these endgame things easier, but then had no middle ground for anyone. Training people to raid in a 10 man first, and then having every subsequent raid be 25 mans is just weird, and jarring. Especially considering they added each sides new class, then dropped the amount of people you can take to a raid. Lots of guilds bled their members out and just dissipated because of this half-assed, poorly thought out, bullshit.

Here's hoping if they have an idea with this one they want to see through to the end, and not start panicking half-way through implementing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

4. Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    TBC made this mistake of making the ability to start these endgame things easier, but then had no middle ground for anyone. Training people to raid in a 10 man first, and then having every subsequent raid be 25 mans is just weird, and jarring. Especially considering they added each sides new class, then dropped the amount of people you can take to a raid. Lots of guilds bled their members out and just dissipated because of this half-assed, poorly thought out, bullshit.
    And the best part is they have another TBC 10 man ready to go (Zul'Aman) that is completely pointless for anyone past Kara. If my gear is better than what drops in ZA, why bother?

Pretty much proves yawa's point.

5. They also adding another 25 man, before the WOTLK.

6. My complaint has been for ages:
    You can get through 1-60 fine with decent gear pretty much solo. Sure you need 5-10 people to run and instance but its not brain surgery.

60 raids hit, good gear suddenly requires 40 people.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    My complaint has been for ages:
    You can get through 1-60 fine with decent gear pretty much solo. Sure you need 5-10 people to run and instance but its not brain surgery.

60 raids hit, good gear suddenly requires 40 people.
    Nah, that's been addressed by the expansion. Raids are now 10 or 25-man, no more 40s. Also, tons of very good level 70 gear is obtainable through other means.

8. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Nah, that's been addressed by the expansion. Raids are now 10 or 25-man, no more 40s. Also, tons of very good level 70 gear is obtainable through other means.
    10 man raids however DO NOT prepare you for 25 man raids, and if your in a guild capable of making the transition from Kara to the 25 man raids, then you are in a guild that is complete exception to the norm right now.

Blizzard is also nerfing shadow priests again apparently, because the mage forum whined hard enough about them being outdamaged in raids by them. This is now 8 straight patches with nothing but nerfs for priests.

Fuck Blizzard right now. Fuck them so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

9. You'll still play.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

My only problem with the game is that healadins are boring, tankadins got caught by warriors again, right after I built a ton of cred as an awesome tank, and I'm not rerolling anything to play from 1-80.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.