Page 1 of 168 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

2. Inscription is imba.

3. Cool...but hopefully it's not coming for a while. When I build my new computer I'm gonna just be starting on Burning Crusade, and I don't want to have the thought that everything I have will be crap in a scant few months.

What after that, though? What else in the lore can be explored? Fighting Sargeras himself?

4. I find the idea of "hero classes" interesting, kind of like the original Jedi concept in Star Wars Galaxies.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Also important.

Will there be any graphical enhancements?

Yes. We're currently working on some technical enhancements to the game's graphics, and we'll be discussing these further in the months ahead.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    Cool...but hopefully it's not coming for a while. When I build my new computer I'm gonna just be starting on Burning Crusade, and I don't want to have the thought that everything I have will be crap in a scant few months.

What after that, though? What else in the lore can be explored? Fighting Sargeras himself?
    Fighting Sargeras would be cool. Also I don't remember but Azshara may still be alive in the oceans as well, she is 10000 years old so they could add her as well for another expansion, have them rise their continent to the surface.

7. Needs more mid-level stuff. Tacking more stuff on to the end is cool and all... the middle levels are still as boring as shit.

I was gonna say it's too soon for this, but knowing how Blizzard works, I'm sure we won't see this til late 2008 at the earliest. And that's okay.

8. Same old Same old sadly.

Another level grind that will make everything 4 months before expansion hits useless, including high end instances most will ever see like they did with Naxx.

Re-use of Scourge models, and possibly TBC item models for greens and blues again.

DK class that will be completely OP at release and will be nerfed with next pathes lol. And watch for millions of DK popping everywhere

9. The Death Knight seems pretty poorly implemented to me. I know there will be more, but Blizzard should have learned by now when you increase something so limitedly at any give time, EVERYONE is gonna strive for one.

Don't know about you guys but I think at last census 25 percent of my server was Dranei Shaman after TBC came out cause everyone wanted to see and be the new race, and too one side, the new class. I swear every single Warrior (they used to be abundant) rerolled Dranei Shaman.

Only having one hero class available at launch (which, correct me if I'm wrong, is what he sounded like he said) would be pretty annoying and one dimensional.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

10. And no, it wont be late 2008. Last time they did the same with Burning Crusade and it was out this January. With upcoming Warhammer MMO which will be more PVP based, Bliz looking at loss of pvp crowd and needs also to worry about bringing new customer blood in.