Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 919212223

Thread: The Game Boy Era Is Over

1. I blame the original gameboy for my poor vision.

2. You jerked off to the gameboy?

3. There's a storybundle for $12 that I'm thinking about getting because it includes HCG101's Konami shooters book, but it also includes Jeremy Parish's Gameboy book. Anyone read it? I know a few (most?) people here don't care for him. I've never really read any of his reviews or whatever.
    https://storybundle.com/games

Watch a couple of his Game Boy World videos. It's probably some of the best stuff he's ever done.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You jerked off to the gameboy?
    You don't? took me 6 years to come up with that

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Watch a couple of his Game Boy World videos. It's probably some of the best stuff he's ever done.
    Not sure if there's sarcasm in that reply or not.
    While being incredibly boring because of his delivery, I found nothing wrong with the videos. I'm more concerned with his information, like is he legit or just pull shit from wiki.

No sarcasm. I like the low-key, NPR feel of the episodes. He gets some impressive research done on a lot of these, like in his Heiankyo Alien review. I like them a lot!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Yeah, he goes into a lot more detail than you can pull from Wikipedia. I guess it's not as entertaining as your Jons and Trons screaming at video games these days but it's nowhere near as bad as Dr. Sparkle's Kusoguh Tosuh either.
    Donk

9. I've listened/watched 000-023. He definitely got a bit more animated as they went on. Not stupid over the top (or anywhere even near that, thank god), but more like a person and not a monotone robot. That's all I was asking for.

I'm really tired of the whole "venting on youtube" thing. Thats what TNL is for.