Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Criticom's Brother Back in the News (updated 3/7/10)

1. Criticom's Brother Back in the News (updated 3/7/10)

CNN

"U.S. Embassies and American interests “at home and abroad” are prime targets for terrorist attacks, American al Qaeda member Adam Yahiye Gadahn said in a newly released al Qaeda-produced video.

“We shall continue to target you at home and abroad just as you target us at home and abroad … ,” Gadahn — also known as Azzam the American — says in the video provided to CNN by www.LauraMansfield.com, a Web site that analyzes terrorism."

Read more about Criticom's brother here.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I wonder where Criticom is now

I'm so ambivalent about this when I shouldn't be, really. I feel kind of weird internet-knowing someone related to this freak, I just want to distance myself from it. Don't let this crazy dude's vibes leak onto TNL!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. When you say you want to distance yourself from this do you mean Criticom as well? Because that's certainly a type of attitude that is so prevalent in America that is truly just despicable (I understand you're saying you kinda feel remorseful for feeling such so please don't take this as an attack on you)

Nah Criticom is cool. I don't know, it's just a weird feeling, people like his bro are at once scary and anger-inducing, and then there's the disgusting human feeling of not wanting anyone to know I had any sort of a link to a dude like Criticom's bro.

But Criticom was cool, I'd stand up next to him anywhere in public or whatever.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I'm so ambivalent about this when I shouldn't be, really. I feel kind of weird internet-knowing someone related to this freak, I just want to distance myself from it. Don't let this crazy dude's vibes leak onto TNL!
    TNL has its fair share of crazy. But that's the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Nah Criticom is cool. I don't know, it's just a weird feeling, people like his bro are at once scary and anger-inducing, and then there's the disgusting human feeling of not wanting anyone to know I had any sort of a link to a dude like Criticom's bro.

But Criticom was cool, I'd stand up next to him anywhere in public or whatever.
    Crit is very cool, which just shows that every family has some idiot who makes the rest of them look bad by association.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    every family has some idiot who makes the rest of them look bad by association.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 Aug 2007 at 01:27 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Doc, I've been trying to figure out where your av came from for a long time now.

9. Isn't it from the cannibal movie Ravenous? Good flick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    Doc, I've been trying to figure out where your av came from for a long time now.
    thread a wonderful film really.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 Aug 2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: damn. Soundwave is a swift cunt!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt