Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread V: A New Beginning - 10/17 EEEE + Speedball 2

1. Official XBLA Thread V: A New Beginning - 10/17 EEEE + Speedball 2

So yeah, Track and Field...wasn't there supposed to be some PGR4 announcent regarding a potential XBLA game?

2. I can't believe that garbage, button masher Track & Field is the only game this week. Ah well.. I hope they make it up with some good stuff next week.

3. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    I can't believe that garbage, button masher Track & Field is the only game this week. Ah well.. I hope they make it up with some good stuff next week.
    Unless the game is Space Giraffe, don't count on it (and Puzzle Fighter won't be out until September).
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Fuck these contra references.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Unless the game is Space Giraffe, don't count on it (and Puzzle Fighter won't be out until September).

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Fuck these contra references.
    Well Shattered Soldier is the last decent game ever in Contra history, so the next one would have to be different for the sake of the series' pious integrity (LOL).

7. Turbo buttons plz!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Correction, according to Joystiq, Capcom confirmed that Puzzle Fighter will be out this month.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    Well Shattered Soldier is the last decent game ever in Contra history, so the next one would have to be different for the sake of the series' pious integrity (LOL).
    So, there's an off-chance of "Official XBLA Thread VII: Contra IV -- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD"?

10. Track & Field? Pift, fuck that nonsense.
    Time for a change