Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread V: Vs. Tommy Gunn

1. Don't be an moron.

DO NOT BUY A SYSTEM WITHOUT A HD.

Fuck MS for making the idiot pack.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. So you need that much space for patches?
    Fuck. I may as well get the Elite then.
    I just don't want the wireless pad.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    How can you use a wired controller in this day an age? If I had to use wired I would go crazy.

4. Small place, I guess.

I had a WaveBird for the GC in my last apartment and never used it.

5. I'd rather use a wired one too. No battery hassles, and it doesn't get lost like the remote.

6. I hate wired controllers. Wireless all the way IMO. Get one of the rechargeable batteries for the 360 pad and you're set.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I have a wired and a wireless. Both of them are fine, and honestly, I don't need a wireless at all. The wired just feels funny since I didn't play on it first so the weight difference throws me off.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I'd rather use a wired one too. No battery hassles, and it doesn't get lost like the remote.
    wireless + charge and play = best of both worlds.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    So you need that much space for patches?
    Fuck. I may as well get the Elite then.
    It's worth having the HD simply for not ever having to worry about running out of space. Especially if you're not gonna download movies and shit.

There are features for games (Halo 3 replays) that are gonna eat up some space and a HD could eventually be needed for some games (going by rumors started by GTA 4).

It's simply not worth saving the 50 bucks or so for a 100th of the storage space.

10. So even though the actual price of the Elite has gone down, the more important number - how much extra it is beyond the Premium - has gone up. LOL @ $100 for 120 GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids