Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MegaMan Battle Network 5 in Development.

1. MegaMan Battle Network 5 in Development.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Box
    - Japanese manga magazine Corocoro reported that Capcom will reveal details of Battle Network Rockman EXE 5 for GameBoy Advance in the September 15 issue of the Corocoro magazine.
    If it's a huge fetch-quest like 4 was, I'm not interested.

2. I still haven't even played the first one.

3. Does anyone still give a shit at this point? Even given Capcom's history, I'm still amazed that they're up to number five in this series so soon.

Just finished the 1st one, and I'm like 1/3 into the 2nd.

Good games, but I can see it getting old by fucking FIVE.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. In my opinion, they should make the 5th game similar in style to 3 with the battle gimmicks of 4 and LEAVE IT. Hell, why not combine the battle gimmicks?
    Yeah, combine the level-up elemental styles with the boss-powers and kill the stupid fetch quests, random battles, and blind style level ups (my kingdom for an experience/battle counter!).
    Make it MegaMan.EXE's final mission. Then STOP. I already have absolutely no drive to go through the rest of 4. How many tournaments does Lan have to win before his point is made, fer Pete's sake?

6. Wow. Five. I got halfway through 2 and got so bored with it. I hope it's not another color/color version, that's just lame.

Why people keep buying these games, I'll never know...

7. Damn, they are milking that shit faster than the original series. Does anyone care at this point?

Maybe this time they can make Four different colors with unique stuff!

JM

8. Where's my Mega Man Legends 3?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. Quote Originally Posted by SearchManX
    Where's my Mega Man Legends 3?
    Maybe that's what Lan's homework is.

10. The MegaMan series has gone beyond strawberry milk, now it's red cordial or something.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.