Page 1269 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 125512651267126812691270127112731283 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I'm doing pretty good. No real reason, I'm just happy.

Oh wah wah. Haven't we proven that second hand smoke gives you cancer?
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Music is supposed to hurt.
    Shut up. Punch yourself in the mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Lung weaknesses all up in this motherfucker.
    You too.

3. Getting old sucks, huh?
    Boo, Hiss.

I'd rather get old than throw out some dumb ass youth crew idealist bullshit like you do on the regular.

Well, until it goes against what is convenient for you at the time, and you change your mind.

5. Perception is reality.

When the perception changes, so do the rules.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Reality is whatever you believe it is.

7. I was merely using the current line of conversation as an excuse to quote the epic review above. Lung weaknesses LOL

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Whatever, dude. New York City agrees with me. If you need that cigarette so badly I don't see why you shouldn't go outside to smoke since you'll be inconveniencing me if you smoke inside. If you choose to smoke you also choose to inconvenience yourself.

I'm hoping NYC also makes it illegal to smoke near bar doors. Smoke on the street, imo.
    They don't allow indoor smoking at venues anywhere in Canada - but they don't seem to care about the occasional joint. You always see 4 or 5 a show puffing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Indoor smoking is pretty much the most vile thing ever. Only exception: if I'm in a bar with a good ventilation system and I'm already three sheets to the wind, I stop giving a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.