Page 1277 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 126312731275127612771278127912811291 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Congrats, Pa!
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. That's cool for you Pa, I know you must be super psyched.

In Other News: I just figured out Tyler by The Toadies on the mandolin and it sounds awesome.
    Boo, Hiss.

I love that song.

Congrats Pa!

4. Top 10 for me.
    Boo, Hiss.

Man good thing you got Ringworm.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Congrats Pa, that sounds awesome.

Palm Springs Photo Festival was a huge success for me. I got to meet the editor of Outdoor Photographer, and he absolutely loved my stuff. Anything he had suggestions for he said it was only to take the images from a 9 to 10 and he wants to keep seeing my stuff. Hopefully I can get a half page or full page in the magazine in the near future. The second review was pretty good, but the third was great. This photographer rep from NYC kept talking about how my stuff is just as good, if not better, than people who have been doing landscapes 10-15 years. We talked about ideas on how to get my name out there, and he wants to stay in touch to run ideas and how to go forward.

7. Great job Pa and Cap. Glad to see other TNLers are doing great things.

8. Thanks guys! And congrats El Cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Do you guys have any of your music on the internet?
    Like for sale? Because you can listen to all what's been recorded by clicking my sig. I believe we have the two tracks from the upcoming single for sale on bandcamp already but the official plan is to not start hyping it up until the record comes out. So if you want to find your way over there I wish you luck!

9. Had a party last night at my house, couple bands played, it was good times. Saw a lot of people I haven't seen in years, which was unexpected and awesome.

I woke up this morning and left my room to discover that the rest of the house smelled like Miller Lite Air Freshener, but that's already mostly vanished.

[edit] I also just ate some frosting and it was delicious.

10. I passed one of the two classes, and aced the other one. Hopefully, this means that I will get an interview in the next week or so and if I don't bomb that, get accepted to this program and go back to school for the next 3 years.