Page 13 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

1. you wish you were privy to this amazing event.

I have little people lining up to take nut shots on
    I mean at me.

2. I got a job that pays way more than it should for what I do, and I enjoy it.

3. Been completely indulged in video games, not caring about pretty much anything else.

Also found out my Bank whom I have a credit card with raised my credit limit $200, which I believe shows good signs for my credit rating.

I <3 having a credit card with my bank, it makes payment soooo easy, plus I'm a big fan of Chase because they're so effective when it comes to help with fraud and removing charges caused by it.

I just need to become full time at my company and life will be pretty good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    ok, didn't go to the concert (the tickets fell through)...
    I just saw Chains and Velvet Revolver when they rolled through Toronto last Sunday. It was a really great show despite Chains getting a bit monked, time-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I've heard that their new singer sounds incredibly like Layne (I think thats how you spelled his name), is there any truth to that? I would fucking love to see that band again, one of my all time favs. If you tell me they played Nutshell I'll be a happy man for living vicariously through your story. Also, if you haven't heard the concert they did with Maynard (of Tool) singing and Wes (Puddle of Mud) singing and playing guitar, do yourself a favor and find that shit.

6. I have 20 minutes of work left then I'm going home to drink and play Madden. That makes me happy. Also I recently came back into contact with an old best freind I haven't hung out with in like 5 years, which is just fucking basta sauce.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I've heard that their new singer sounds incredibly like Layne (I think thats how you spelled his name), is there any truth to that? I would fucking love to see that band again, one of my all time favs. If you tell me they played Nutshell I'll be a happy man for living vicariously through your story. Also, if you haven't heard the concert they did with Maynard (of Tool) singing and Wes (Puddle of Mud) singing and playing guitar, do yourself a favor and find that shit.
    The new guy's name is William DuVall and he sounds, and I shit you not, EXACTLY like Layne. There is no pitch, no warble and absolutely no sound difference between the two of them to the point that I would be creeped out if I wasn't just so glad that the band is still as awesome as ever. Although there's something about listening to a Chains show and not hearing Layne fuck up a little bit that seems odd.

Queens of the Stone Age are in town doing a press junket and they have a super secret show coming up somewhere. I can't get tickets. It's literally a venue only 10 or so people know about (the band hasn't even been told, which is great because Josh (the lead singer) said he'd almost certainly fuck up and slip out the venue). You have to text message code words to a certain phone number to find secret shows (like clubs and local band shows) where they're giving out tickets (which aren't marked with the venue either). And there are so many venues in Toronto that it's virtually impossible to discern where exactly it will be.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 20 Aug 2007 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The new guy's name is William DuVall and he sounds, and I shit you not, EXACTLY like Layne. There is no pitch, no warble and absolutely no sound difference between the two of them to the point that I would be creeped out if I wasn't just so glad that the band is still as awesome as ever. Although there's something about listening to a Chains show and not hearing Layne fuck up a little bit that seems odd.

Queens of the Stone Age are in town doing a press junket and they have a super secret show coming up somewhere. I can't get tickets. It's literally a venue only 10 or so people know about (the band hasn't even been told, which is great because Josh (the lead singer) said he'd almost certainly fuck up and slip out the venue). You have to text message code words to a certain phone number to find secret shows (like clubs and local band shows) where they're giving out tickets (which aren't marked with the venue either). And there are so many venues in Toronto that it's virtually impossible to discern where exactly it will be.
    I would love to see QotSA, and now I really have to hear the new AiC. But seriously, did they play Nutshell? Help a nigga out.

Life is good when my mother makes sauce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pizza1.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	26304   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pizza2.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	26305  

10. that looks amazing right now. send me one via teleporter and I will work your job for at least 3 years.