Page 1560 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 154615561558155915601561156215641574 ... LastLast
Results 15,591 to 15,600 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. You mean, the song that the Beatles themselves didn't want to sing and handed over to them? You know, the one that is HISTORICALLY KNOWN for having been given to them by their friends who also taught Mick and Keith how to write music? Okay. Got it.

Listening to Razor talk about music is depressing.

Its like someone pretending to be an expert on chocolate cake because they like to buy the premade ones from the grocery store. They've eaten so many chocolate cakes from the Sunflower or Piggyly Wiggly. How could they not know everything about them?

3. Someone close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Unfortunately, this shirt proves that grammar is dead.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Piggyly Wiggly
    Heh... The Piggly Wiggly near where my parents live used to give out those "I'm Sticking With the Pig" bumper stickers, with the slogan next to the mascot's smiling face. Problem is, they were printed on a black background, and the local kids would sharpie out "with." Which is damn funny, but not the sort of publicity a family grocer wants.

Also, my Piggly Wiggly t-shirt is quite the conversation piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Just got another Animation gig in San Diego. Carlsbad to be exact. Pretty excited to return there from Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Heh... The Piggly Wiggly near where my parents live used to give out those "I'm Sticking With the Pig" bumper stickers, with the slogan next to the mascot's smiling face. Problem is, they were printed on a black background, and the local kids would sharpie out "with." Which is damn funny, but not the sort of publicity a family grocer wants.

Also, my Piggly Wiggly t-shirt is quite the conversation piece.
    I've traveled a few places where Piggly Wiggly clothing was its own thing out of comedy. I approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Piggly Wiggly is over priced in my town. I mainly shop at Kroger these days. I love that stupid savings card. Sure, they are stock piling food data on me, but I can live with someone knowing I like pizza and bannans. And if you spend 100$ you get 10 cents off of each gallon of gas at the end of the month.

9. I'm spending today tweeting First Blood quotes.