Page 1563 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 154915591561156215631564156515671577 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,630 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

Wrote four songs tonight.

2. My uncle wrote five!

Anyways, life is good today for a couple of awesome reasons. First I went to the hardware store and FREDDIE KING CAME ON THE SPEAKER. Fuck yeah. It was this song too:

Then I was totally reefing out with my buddy Russ. He told me that in the early 90s his band (Sleep Capsule) was paid $600 to drink vodka and beer and perform a stupid act for Bill Nye. They didn't play the instruments or anything, they just hammed it up and Jeff sang. Are you fucking ready?!?!?!??!?!?!?

3. I bought a box of fish fillets the other day.
    The box clearly indicates the presence of six fillets within, but upon opening it, I count nine!
    Nine fish fillets!
    Ah, ah ,ah.

Fixed my bud's PS3 today, feels good. It had a bad bluray drive, and the drive I ordered of ebay wasn't the correct type, so it was a slight PITA opening both drives and swapping parts until I had a configuration that worked. For a while I was afraid I was going to eat $70 for ordering the wrong drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. Just gave my folks their 50th anniversary gift. Now I can start spending money on me again. WOOOO!

6. So my roommate just got his first smartphone, an Android. Earlier today he tries out the voice search for the first time while out with my girlfriend looking for baking ingredients. He says to it, "Strawberry shortcake recipe," and the first response it gives was, "Did you mean 'Fuck you, Chris'?" All the other entries were about strawberry shortcake.

LOL
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. That rules!

Life is good for me today because of many things. Here are the two best things! Another buddy of mine is giving away all his shit. This time instead of coming up on home furnishings and bongwares, I will be getting a GIGANTIC buttload of comics. Not just any comics either. A serious shit-ton of Jack Kirby stuff from the 70s and these GIANT black and white hardcovers of the Tales From The Crypt, Weird Science Fantasy and Two Fisted Tales. Also, we leave for our first tour in half an hour! Call the police!

9. Gonna see you fools in SF! STOKED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

*knock on wood*

might have fixed my bad sleep schedule *again*