Page 1564 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 155015601562156315641565156615681578 ... LastLast
Results 15,631 to 15,640 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Gonna see you fools in SF! STOKED!!!
    You're not the only one who's stoked! Tomorrow's going to be good times! And life is good because when I walked through the door of the venue we're playing in Oakland I was greeted warmly by the welcome wagon, a gigantic pitbull named Walrus. I consider that to be a hugely positive sign!
    Last edited by PaCrappa; 19 Mar 2012 at 08:42 PM.

2. Nice! I've been spending a ton of time in Oakland lately, but can't make it out tonight. Do it up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. So the cats have started to finish their week-long hibernation in the basement and are beginning to explore the rest of the house inhabited by my very playful dog. They are getting along somewhat well, though my dog is still far too joyful and inquisitive for their tastes. The problem right now is that the cats are very affectionate, and I'm trying to finish up my homework so I can get a couple hours of sleep but they keep laying down on my mouse and keyboard. This is infuriatingly adorable.

4. WSRK, SRK's live podcast, is the best tonight than it's ever been. Even with Viscant. I had to stop working to pay attention.

Finish 6 mile run; make grilled cheese sandwich to celebrate.

Successfully quit heroin; shoot heroin to celebrate.

7. I now officially own my car. Paid off a 6-year loan in a little over 4 years. Had to dip into my savings to do it, but it feels good. Feels reallllly good.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. You know what feels even better? When you pay just about as much to keep it running as you were paying for your monthly payment.

9. I have a Honda. My cost of ownership/maintenance is hilariously low. I spend less than $300/mo. on gas (which is less than my monthly payment) and that's factoring the shit ton of driving I do (8K this year already). I <3 my car.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Next post in the What's Bugging You thread: Ryan totals his car avoiding some old lady doing 35 on the freeway.