Page 1566 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 155215621564156515661567156815701580 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,660 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I paid off my 2nd car (97 Civic) about 2 years out of high school. It went 8 years after that before it needed any kind of major maintenance, and that was under my younger brother's watch (he did something very stupid, can't remember what). I will be a Honda or Toyota man for the rest of my life.
    I want a suburu.

2. I picked up a 2010 Toyota Corolla with 13,000 miles on Saturday. I didn't drive for the two years I was in Korea, and it's really not that difficult to get back into it. But parking is a bitch; I think everything is closer to me than it really is, and I maneuver like an elderly lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. You baiting mother fucker!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You baiting mother fucker!
    I won't bite.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Get a chamber vac and make watermelon meat.
    Dunno what that is. I was gonna get a food dehydrator, is it not as good? Different name for the same thing?

6. No a vacuum sealer.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Let us take this to the cooking thread.

I was going over it in my head this morning. I've played with pretty much every band I've ever wanted to play with. This feels good.

Truthfully, the only one not on my list yet is Guitar Wolf. But I don't think that is ever gonna happen.

9. Not with that attitude it won't.

Point taken.