Page 17 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

I'll enter the sideburns competition with you next year. I should be completely absurd looking by then.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    I think if you can skip rope with your bread, you'll win.
    i skipped with a loaf of italian myself today.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Nomi, how cold have not told me about the spartans before this? I want one
    When's the last time you played with me? A year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

And try to find a way to enjoy this without complaining about it and making all of us hate you.
    >_> you ask to much, Josh

5. I just made the best god damn spaghetti I've ever tasted.

It was like God taking a dump in my mouth, with some parmesan. Mmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    A gamer chick making awesome Halo paper figures?
    fixed

7. I only half to work a half day tomorrow, then I'm flying to NY to meet my future staff under no stress terms (that means we are getting fucking plowed on the company) I told them to expect a 10,000 bill for the weekend and they said okey. I must matter something I guess, good day.

8. I've been up for 43 hours and am completely delirious. I also obtained The Office season 3 today. I am therefore incredibly drunk/happy. And lo and behold, I really do have a half day tomarrow. That's a good thing, because I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for a full 10 hours once I pass the hell out. And I played through the first mission of Stranglehold a bit ago and it was a lot of fun (except for the bug I encountered). So overall, a great day.

9. woot woot!

10. I was handed the mix job for an album that includes some of the most well known jazz musicians in the world. Somehow this makes me happy, although I don't know who they are, and was bored as hell with the music. Jazz sucks, unless your like, really old.