Page 2067 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 205320632065206620672068206920712081 ... LastLast
Results 20,661 to 20,670 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I only want complete if it's some stupid game I cared a lot aboot as a kid. (Strider for NES, Genesis; Castlevania whatever.)

Edit: Holy shit

I got a TG-16 as a kid. It broke. It took me a while to finally track down another one. This flea market guy had the the box (again, childhood memories) and was using it as a display. I asked if I could buy it. He said no, because it's housing a broken system(?). I told him I'd buy it with the broke system for $20. He said fine.(?) I had no idea everything would cost $240 now.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 18 Aug 2014 at 10:40 PM.

2. Cardboard boxes, man. I feel perfectly fine looking up a JPEG if I need to see what that stuff looked like, but bless the True Believers I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

With brisco. There are like 3 things I want the box to.

4. I find that as I get older, I've become a system dude. I like the aesthetics and limitations of video game systems (and music/DJ equipment). I like holding them, looking at them, contemplating form and function.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 19 Aug 2014 at 04:53 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

go home you sillies

7. Hey Harry from work.
    What the fuck did I do wrong?
    You blabbed about Mars.

That is my briefcase
    I don't see your name on it
    fuck you, you asshole

Also, the rough mixes of the Deckards album sound fucking insane. Wall of sound achieved. Mission accomplished.

Found three brand new pairs of Vans skate shoes I picked up in the mid 90's and forgot about. I am styling' SO HARD right now.