Page 2216 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 220222122214221522162217221822202230 ... LastLast
Results 22,151 to 22,160 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. When's the next one? The Halloween deal?

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Ah web translations bring such joy:
    Fuck yes, very dog. "bubaragamu popu panku tantalizing sweet crush" is my favorite thing anyone has said about the Quarantines.

3. One Japanese reviewer said my husband's guitar playing was "emotional lock sound!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I've started posting extreme close ups of friends to their Facebook pages on their birthdays. Their variate reactions are the essence of joy in life.

5. Got to hang out with Vasteel, Vasteel 2.0, and Pineapple for a few hours. A good time was had by all, though I'll be picking up apple particles out of the rug for weeks to come.
    Thanks for stopping by guys!

6. I'm not going to say what I think happened, but if I were going to say what I think happened, I'd mention a relay race and some sphincter muscles that were too strong for it.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 05 Oct 2016 at 09:13 PM.

7. Butt Crushin'
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I'm sorry about the mess my clone made. It's new to me too. We had a great time! I just got home a couple hours ago, the drive was brutal.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. I just heard a kid walk out of my building and, alone and to nobody, say, "It's so nice outside! Thank you, outside!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I just heard a kid walk out of my building and, alone and to nobody, say, "It's so nice outside! Thank you, outside!"
    Good looking out, nature fam!