Page 2256 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 224222522254225522562257225822602270 ... LastLast
Results 22,551 to 22,560 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

So is a small fry. Only noobs pay for large.

2. 5 Guys bukkake fries into the bag.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I did go to five guys (which is great) but only 1 meal that I've had here for the entirety of my stay wasn't surprisingly large.

4. I know the portions aren't the smallest but if every meal you have had is huge, they must eat nothing but tiny ass meals everywhere else. I don't know how I could get out of bed with that low energy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I know the portions aren't the smallest but if every meal you have had is huge, they must eat nothing but tiny ass meals everywhere else. I don't know how I could get out of bed with that low energy.
    It’s really damned easy. Meal portions at restaurants in the US are ridiculously big
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. We got a lot of shit for that at the owl. My statement was always "I'm trying to feed you right now, not tomorrow. If you need a box, I've given you the wrong amount of food."
    Boo, Hiss.

Most of us don't need as much food as we think.

I got to meet arjue today. Cool dude.

Sorry I had to cut it short to eat dinner with my sister.

I kind of wish doc could have made it. I'm sure he'd known all the best places.

9. ARJUE!!! yay meetup!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    We got a lot of shit for that at the owl. My statement was always "I'm trying to feed you right now, not tomorrow. If you need a box, I've given you the wrong amount of food."
    One of the key points to a high quality establishment is portion size. I have been fortunate enough to eat at some really great restaurants and I've never walked out stuffed like I have from Olive Garden or whatever. Nor have I walked out hungry.