Page 2303 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 2289229923012302230323042305 ... LastLast
Results 23,021 to 23,030 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    This semester, I designed an Intro to Game Studies course for my university, and it was finally approved by the academic senate. Starting in August, they will pay me to talk about video game history!
    The Master Plan Achieved 100pts

2. In Addition, new chapter in the Kama Sutra discovered
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    ferpa
    tee hee!

3. That is really cool! But it also affirms my belief that most college classes are useless

4. $0 credit card debt achieved, for the first time in over 4 years.
    I fell into the trap of buying shit for the store thinking things would pick up, which of course they never really did, and then having to use them more and more to live since my savings drained and I couldn’t even count on my pathetic weekly paycheck.
    It’ll be nice to be able to have the cc companies paying me to use their services again. They owe me a fuckton of interest back.

5. Congrats man.

6. That’s awesome!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Congrats, that's a tough hole to climb out of!

8. Congrats dude!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I won a $750 scholarship toward my Austria trip! It’s not much but any bit helps. A lot of scholarships I’m barred out of since I’m an Old, so it’s neat to get something.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. That's close enough to winning the lottery Sats! How long are you going to be in Austria?

Today I expanded the ebook retailers my book is available on!
    Nook: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/boo...=2940161291122
    Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-darkest-winter-2

It's on Apple iBook too! I got some iBook promo codes, PM me if you're interested in one.

If you wanna be totally cool, you can let your peoples know about it and tag me on IG @scudnick