Page 2304 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 2290230023022303230423052306 ... LastLast
Results 23,031 to 23,040 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

That's awesome, SSJN! I'm working on that right now myself. We're moving into a smaller duplex to aggressively attack our debt because I know we will need to start thinking a new car very soon.

Hope to be where you are in a year.

Before you ask, the new place is kind of small. I don't think I'll have my full PC and recording paraphernalia set up.

2. *Golf clap 2 SSJN*

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    That's close enough to winning the lottery Sats! How long are you going to be in Austria?
    lol! I wrote a super short essay for it (500 words, took me about 20 mins) but not bad! I'll be there for a month in august.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    That is really cool! But it also affirms my belief that most college classes are useless
    We just started a degree in game design, so this class is actually useful!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    $0 credit card debt achieved, for the first time in over 4 years.
    I fell into the trap of buying shit for the store thinking things would pick up, which of course they never really did, and then having to use them more and more to live since my savings drained and I couldn’t even count on my pathetic weekly paycheck.
    It’ll be nice to be able to have the cc companies paying me to use their services again. They owe me a fuckton of interest back.
    This is a huge accomplishment. Congrats man.

6. Got my Element registered, driving around for a bit and only stalled once when I was backing up to my driveway. Otherwise, it is pretty smooth sailing and this little car is pretty fun to drive.

7. Just got back from a quick weekend to California and checked out Joshua and Death Valley National Park.
    I think that makes 18 National Parks in a couple years. Only 40 to go...

8. Nintendo Life published an excerpt from my Sega arcade book about the development of Virtua Racing! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ps_of_all_time

9. Whoa, that's awesome.

10. I mentioned this in chat but one of my papers received an award! I get like $100 and fun resume fodder. Theres even a ceremony and stuff which is quite frankly, terrifying. But I'm going to go and I'm going to have a good time, dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread