Page 29 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

Considering it's been a lot longer than 7 years, you'd be right.

2. I only have an hour and 20 minutes left at work, haven't had to shit at all today, got the day off tomarow so I'm gunna be up playing games and trying to finish off season 4 of 24 while getting (probobly) absurdly drunk. Should be good times.

And I got a great bj last night.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Only 2 days of classes this week and 1 day judging a speech contest then I'm on a plane back home for some delicious delicious american/mexican/various other foods I haven't eaten in forever.

And quite possibly a little hate fucking of the ex-gf for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Finally flying back to Japan tomorrow.

God I hate Iowa, it's so fucking boring.
    You can't go home again, amirite?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    <3
    I feel the same way about all my ladies, too, especially when my dick's hard.

<3

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    So I'm honest to god in love now. I know because when I left udel this weekend I became physicall ill with several things: loneliness, immediate, and the overriding, terrifying, and uncontrollable feeling that that might have been the last time I ever got to see her in person, and it was just horrible.

It felt like I was punched in the gut, and then it turned into this swelling nausea that got worse the farther away I got. And my phone was dead so I couldn't even call her.

Yeah call me a fag, whatever. So far this relationship's been way healthier than any of my other ones, but I have to get a grip on this fear shit when I'm away. Not fear of her leaving. Well, maybe a little, so much shit can happen AS I KNOW since I've been cheated on by some scheming cunt, but more like, I could die without having seen her again. That would be terrible. And I was so ready to die/satisfied with my life completely before this. Fuck.
    Um, congratulations. Does she feel the same way about you and how long have you been seeing/together? Time will always bring out the genuine traits of a person. Be careful about the way you feel right now...try not to do anything rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I feel the same way about all my ladies, too, especially when my dick's hard.

<3
    Yeah. Unfortunately...for more guys than they care to admit, that's the case.
    Last edited by SapphirePhoenix; 16 Oct 2007 at 01:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

not long enough. I know the infatuation can be long since I've been in a 4+ year relationship that went to shit after three.

It's been about three months. She feels the same.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. I know it's hard to figure out the specifics of feelings in this stage of the relationship. Especially if you're not together all of the time and the endorphin rush hits you hard when you're with her, followed by withdrawal when you leave, are fucking you up so much. It's interesting how you have such an acute feeling that "I'm never going to see her again". Do you think that you have abandonment issues?

Not at all, and I don't have that feeling all the time now, it's kind of just the dull ache of being away from someone.

I mean, I'm handling it a lot better than last time, I've learned how to live on my own without someone, and how NOT to have a long-distance relationship, and I'm taking those lessons with me.

It's nice being with someone who's super laid back for a change.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. For now. *dramatic music* Dun dun dun. Glad that you're happy, dude .

10. After having suspicions that the online poker place I play at is a scam, i finally got my earnings in the mail, albeit 2 months after cashing out. Turned $60 USD into $394 USD