Page 4 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I've got a hot girlfriend, a decent job that I only drive 5 minutes to, my year review should be coming soon (w/ a raise), just made final payment on my cruise for Oct/Nov, and I'm throwing a MF'ng bbq on Saturday.

I am genuinely happy for the first time in almost a decade. My life is awesome.

I have a job that I love. I don't work with people really. Sometimes I have to talk to them on the phone, but I pretty much just work with robots. I don't even mind the commute because it gives me an hour or so each way to listen to music.

I live by myself (344 square ft baby!) in a rad section of Baltimore, half a block from my bank, half a block from a liquor store, one block from a laundry mat, five from a grocery store, seven from the ottobar, ten from my practice spot. Oh yeah... half a block from a restaurant that sells fucking Krabby Patties. Suck it.

I am dating a hot female bass player, and I'm totally batshit crazy about her. I've met my fair share of girls and no one has ever made me feel like she does.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Work sucked ass, but when I put in my 60 cents into the soda machine it spat out two sodas.
    Its the little things imo.

Oh yeah. And I'm in a heavy ass rock and roll band. Bitches best recognize.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I am dating a hot female bass player, and I'm totally batshit crazy about her. I've met my fair share of girls and no one has ever made me feel like she does.
    You've gone soft on us, Josh. You're not supposed to have feelings.

5. Even the Internet has feelings.

6. imo
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. ~ Josh is content, the internets is over. ~
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. I get laid on an almost daily basis. I'm going to school in two weeks. I love going to school where I do and I love that my girlfriend will be with me. I am doing better than any of my friends, because I'm not a lazy stoner. Nothing against lazy stoners, of course. I also have a huge penis.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

9. My band is actually starting to get some things accomplished after a rough patch without a drummer.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. I almost shat myself in the car tonight, but I made it to the toilet just in time. ^_^
    You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore.