Page 5 of 2256 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 22557

Thread: Life Is Good

  1. My g/f just spent 1/4 the night kicking my ass in various mortal kombats. 3/4 of the night cannot be discussed.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I have a job that I love. I don't work with people really. Sometimes I have to talk to them on the phone, but I pretty much just work with robots. I don't even mind the commute because it gives me an hour or so each way to listen to music.
    I commute about an hour and 10 - 15 minutes a day each way and I don't mind it either for the same reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    My g/f just spent 1/4 the night kicking my ass in various mortal kombats. 3/4 of the night cannot be discussed.
    You're women though. Women suck at videogames, also everything. Now I know what you're probably thinking: No, we're pretty awesome. Even our guy friends can't beat us.

    That's not true.

    Everytime the guys have mentioned how great a girl was at a certain game to me (usually Mario Kart, or Street Fighter and I'm not even good at Street Fighter) I've destroyed her within the first two games/rounds. They just let you win because they think it will get them laid. Even though you're a lesbian they still secretly hold out hope that you look at their bum when they leave the room to refill your vodka soda's. I'm not desperate for female attention like these people so I feel no shame in destroying any woman or man as though they were nothing. And they are. I'm happy you have someone who you can play Mortal Kombat with (I don't really care), but lets face facts -- she probably just sucks less than you.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Aug 2007 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  3. 7 Secrets to a great life

    A great life doesn't happen by accident. A great life is the result of allocating your time, energy, thoughts, and hard work towards what you want your life to be. Stop setting yourself up for stress and failure, and start setting up your life to support succes and ease. A great life is the result of using the 24/7 you get in a creative and thoughtful way, instead of just what comes next. Customize these "secrets" to fit your own needs and style, and start creating your own great life today!
    Simplify--Effort--Create--Reserves--Eliminate--Thoughts--Start------That's the secrets to a great life!





    Last edited by etwal; 12 Aug 2007 at 12:43 PM.




  4. this is you. this is what you sound like.

  5. I really hate Drewbacca, and it makes me feel good.
    You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore.

  6. I also hear Drewbacca has a huge Boris Vallejo t-shirt collection and tells his friends vagina jokes really loud to gain the attention of the girls in the room.

    Playa IMO.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

  7. In light of recent events fuck this thread.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    A couple of hot girls walked through the store today.
    It was slow enough that I was able to pleasure myself twice without any customers walking in and ruining it.
    you do that too??!?! summer is both a blessing (ie your day) and a curse (ie 95% of the land beasts that come through in tank tops).

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Everytime the guys have mentioned how great a girl was at a certain game to me (usually Mario Kart, or Street Fighter and I'm not even good at Street Fighter) I've destroyed her within the first two games/rounds. They just let you win because they think it will get them laid.
    I got my ex into Smash Bros Melee when all she had played before was Sonic. She ended up getting good enough to beat the hell out of my freind who introduced the game to me. She really only would win a few rounds against me every now and again, half of those times cuz I let her, but she was damn good at the game by the end. And it got me laid.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    In light of recent events fuck this thread.
    I'll meet you back in Whats pissing you off.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    You're women though. Women suck at videogames, also everything.

    That's not true.
    I'm not desperate for female attention.
    Sandy vaginias: not just for women anymore. I guess someone wasn't invited to the Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance skill tournament this year.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo