Page 6 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I have a sandy vaginia because you and your girlfriend suck at Mortal Kombat. My cold hard logic outclasses your heated emotional responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I got my ex into Smash Bros Melee when all she had played before was Sonic. She ended up getting good enough to beat the hell out of my freind who introduced the game to me. She really only would win a few rounds against me every now and again, half of those times cuz I let her, but she was damn good at the game by the end. And it got me laid.
    Your friend was being a nice guy. Which is why you got laid.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Aug 2007 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. You know, in the last Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance skill tournament I placed 4th right behind another TNLer, he can testify. Can't recall his name, tho.

3. 4th? Man, even your conveniently made up scenarios are lame. You should try to imagine being 1st next. It's more impressive.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 Aug 2007 at 09:44 PM.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Are you Biff's joke account?

5. It's not my problem she can't handle the trash talk.

6. GET THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY OUT OF MY THREAD

Life is good because of that picture.

8. <3

9. I had a cupcake and it was delicious.