Page 7 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Life Is Good

I had 3 different appetizers, french onion soup, a rack of baby backs, a Newcastle and dessert at TGI Fridays for dinner.

2. i got woken up by a phone call from my friend from high school, also Brian, who went to boston for college and his parents live in SLO. He called and woke me up this morning with a suprise, hes in the OC for the weekend and we had to hang out. I havent seen this kid in over a year.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

TGI Friday's is really awful. But they serve food late.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    TGI Friday's is really awful. But they serve food late.
    But they have the Jack Daniels dinner plates that are better than anything at any of the standard bar and grill chains.

Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    But they have the Jack Daniels dinner plates that are better than anything at any of the standard bar and grill chains.
    Fo reals. The only I EVER get at Fridays is a Jack Daniels rack of ribs.

It's delicious.

6. I got an "I'm sorry" bj totally out of the blue. Those are the best kind. Well, those and the "I'm gunna make you love me" bjs. Kinda perks up the evening.

God I haven't gotten my dick wet in months.

I can't wait to get back to MD Friday.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    God I haven't gotten my dick wet in months.
    Why must Rich ruin this thread with bad things
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. he's sending out subtle hints that he needs a boner inside him. o.0

My bad. I've been working so much lately that I'd come home on friday, go to bed by 10, wake up at 8 and go golfing, then go to bed at 10 again on Saturday. This has been my first week off since May, incidentally the last time I got my dick wet. I'm going to play games for the next week until I get back to MD though.

Really, life is pretty good now that work is over and I go back to school soon. I can live without pussy for 2-3 months at a time.

And no, pls no boners inside me.