Page 2281 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226722772279228022812282228322852295 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,810 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Thanks dude!

2. I did it! I published my first novel! It took forever but I've told the story I wanted to tell. Thanks to our Sats and Nomi for some reasearch help! It reads a lot like a movie and I've learned a ton from writing it. I'm in the marketing phase now and that's a whole new animal to wrestle worth. Here's The Darkest Winter!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...G6AE6PK296C087

If you'd be so kind, purchase and review! The Amazon algorithm loves reviews, so that's the best way to kick my book up the half a billion charts they have.

3. Congratulations! I just bought the kindle edition, i don't really read much so it might take me a while to finish it, but if you want me to leave a "review" I'd be happy to.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    If you'd be so kind, purchase and review! The Amazon algorithm loves reviews, so that's the best way to kick my book up the half a billion charts they have.
    That's awesome dude! That plot looks really interesting, too! I'm broke af right now but I'll be telling my library to pick it up for the time being. Btw - you on Twitter? I searched but got a lot of people who don't seem to be you. Figured I'd check before I post about it there so I can link to an account. If not I'll just link to the Amazon profile.

5. Do you get more royalty from paperback or kindle, or no difference at all? I want the most in your pocket.

6. gross

I'll bet

your mom likes her royalties

7. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Congratulations! I just bought the kindle edition, i don't really read much so it might take me a while to finish it, but if you want me to leave a "review" I'd be happy to.
    Thanks! A review would be great, they help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    That's awesome dude! That plot looks really interesting, too! I'm broke af right now but I'll be telling my library to pick it up for the time being. Btw - you on Twitter? I searched but got a lot of people who don't seem to be you. Figured I'd check before I post about it there so I can link to an account. If not I'll just link to the Amazon profile.
    No I'm not on Twitter. FB and Insta. The best place to point people is my Amazon Author page and www.nickjohns.com/author

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Do you get more royalty from paperback or kindle, or no difference at all? I want the most in your pocket.
    I get the most from paperback. If you buy paperback, you can get the Kindle edition for $1. I get a little change from that small of Kindle purchase and it also boosts me in the charts for the Kindle charts!

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    gross

I'll bet

your mom likes her royalties
    My mom legit wants me to get all the royalties.

8. Congrats, btw Rumpy. It's a big deal that you finished it and released the book.

9. Thanks cigs. Yeah, it's a trip. It's the first long story I've ever finished. I've been so close to it for so long at the end I was ready to just let it go. There's a lot of technical stuff to get it published that I did not enjoy but that's expected. I'm a writer first so the rest is like, work.

10. Wait, are you a little person? Or whatever the appropriate term is now - I’m not trying to be pejorative.
    Boo, Hiss.