Page 2243 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 222922392241224222432244224522472257 ... LastLast
Results 22,421 to 22,430 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. I got a Dr. Seuss one with a yellow block that has white text. I can tell there's white text but I have no fucking clue what it says. I squinted real hard, to no avail.

Well played, Professor.

2. Look what I got, faggots!

Click for full size
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 17 Feb 2017 at 05:31 PM.

3. You and I share a card. <3

4. Thanks IP, I got the V Day note/cards as well. Never thought I would feel like 8th grade all over again. <3

5. I got into work and two immigrants announced it was Texas Independence Day.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

PAID OFF MY CAR NIGGA !!!!!

7. Nice!
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Congrats! I've never made it to the end of a loan period without a freak accident totalling my car and necessitating I trade in its remains for another one.

Six more payments left on my current ride. I'll be posting about getting hit by space debris before August.

9. Good job! I only paid one off. I plan on paying this one off.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Six more payments left on my current ride. I'll be posting about getting hit by space debris before August.
    I'mma hold you to this, dawg.