Page 2282 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 226822782280228122822283228422862296 ... LastLast
Results 22,811 to 22,820 of 23064

Thread: Life Is Good

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Thanks! A review would be great, they help a lot.

No I'm not on Twitter. FB and Insta. The best place to point people is my Amazon Author page and www.nickjohns.com/author

I get the most from paperback. If you buy paperback, you can get the Kindle edition for $1. I get a little change from that small of Kindle purchase and it also boosts me in the charts for the Kindle charts!
    Awesome, I'll spread the word and link to you. I would definitely recommend hopping on Twitter - there's an amazing writing community. If I can free up some cash soon (I literally have 0 discretionary, it sucks) then I won't wait for the library and buy the paperback. Ebooks are my last result regardless - physical, audio, then electronic. But anyway, off to promote!

EDIT: Btdubs once you start getting popular, let a brother know if you need any website work!
    Last edited by Calliander; 13 Sep 2018 at 09:27 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Wait, are you a little person? Or whatever the appropriate term is now - I’m not trying to be pejorative.
    Yes. "Little person" always sounded disparaging to me. I don't know thought it was a good term. Anything to get away from the sideshow tag I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Awesome, I'll spread the word and link to you. I would definitely recommend hopping on Twitter - there's an amazing writing community. If I can free up some cash soon (I literally have 0 discretionary, it sucks) then I won't wait for the library and buy the paperback. Ebooks are my last result regardless - physical, audio, then electronic. But anyway, off to promote!

EDIT: Btdubs once you start getting popular, let a brother know if you need any website work!
    Thanks!

3. Right on, I’ll pick up the book on the next paycheck.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Thanks, I appreciate the support.

5. I'm almost certain that I bought your paperback on Amazon last night Rumpy.

I'll know for sure when it arrives

6. Same (paperback + Kindle), going to start reading tonight.

7. phys & dig +1.

8. Thank you!

And so begins the anxiety of people reading it.

9. Congrats to you for publishing your work!!!! That’s no easy feat!!!! Any plans for other books or are you letting this one sit with the audience for a bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I have basic ideas for a sequel (it will be much different). Right now I'm trying to develop a new idea that I'm more excited about. I haven't cracked the story yet, so I don't know if I can make it work. I'll probably start writing the first chapter soon just to see what comes out.